Intuit Credit Karma is a mission-driven company, focused on championing financial progress for our more than 130 million members globally. While we're best known for pioneering free credit scores, our members turn to us for everything related to their financial goals, including identity monitoring, applying for credit cards, shopping for insurance and loans (car, home and personal) and savings accounts and checking accounts* -- all for free. Credit Karma has grown significantly through the years: we now have more than 1,700 employees across our offices in Oakland, Charlotte, Culver City, San Diego, London and New York City.
*Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC
Business Development Manager
As a Business Development Manager for the Personal Loans vertical, you will manage relationships with Credit Karma's Personal Loans partners. You will lead strategic data and technology integrations that deepen our partnerships and guide a best-in-class experience for members. Additionally, you will lead efforts to onboard new financial institution partners onto our platform. You will work with product, analytics, and marketing teams to help shape the vertical strategy.
What you'll do:
- Lead communications and serve as primary contact for Personal Loans partner relationships
- Independently run partner quarterly summits, establish and lead partner specific growth strategies across a portfolio of partners
- Onboard new partners with the help from company partners
- Promptly, professionally and thoughtfully manage partner needs and requests in a fast-paced environment. Also has the ability, acumen and comfort to know when and how to say “no” to partners when necessary
- Use our data to develop business growth strategy recommendations that grow the scope of Personal Loans partners and Credit Karma
- Able to quickly understand partners' business priorities and use that knowledge to improve the goals of our partners and our business
- Partner with internal Operations team to ensure delivery of our partners' marketing strategies
What's great about the role:
- High impact, high visibility - Help guide strategy for your vertical
- Work in a highly cross-functional, collaborative environment
- Use business acumen and relationship experience to market and implement complex projects with both new and existing partners
Minimum Basic Requirement
- Has 2+ years of experience in consulting, investment banking, customer acquisition, customer management, or digital marketing
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Marketing, or a related field from an accredited college or university and/or 5+ years relevant work experience
- Executive presence with the ability to succinctly, and articulately defend and challenge positions in verbal and written communications
- Hyper-focused on partner / client satisfaction and substantial experience developing and managing complex relationships proven by at least 2+ years of experience in a client or partner-facing role in a sales/consulting/business development capacity
- Ability to collect and analyze data to support strategies and communications internally and externally
- Incredibly responsive and solution-oriented -- operates at a high tempo and has a desire to see efforts through to positive impacts on our members and partners
- Highly organized and detail-oriented -- able to successfully manage complex projects
- Thrive in ambiguity -- requires minimal oversight and can thoughtfully develop recommended approaches to complex problems
- Resourceful with a highly collaborative on a small team
- Both curious and creative, consistently trying to find ways to improve our partnerships and business
Benefits at Credit Karma include:
- Medical and Dental Coverage
- Retirement Plan
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness perks
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Child Bonding, Cultural Observance, Birthday)
- Education Perks
- Paid Gift Week in December
Pay Transparency Notice: Credit Karma’s mission of championing financial progress for all starts from within. That’s why we implemented role-based compensation, which ensures people who are in the same role receive the same pay with variations for geographic location only. It’s all part of a more comprehensive DEI strategy that helps level the playing field. The base salary range for this role is $154,009, plus equity and benefits.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Credit Karma is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We welcome all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, veteran or military status, disability (physical or mental), genetic information or other protected characteristic. We prohibit discrimination of any kind and operate in compliance with applicable fair chance laws.
Credit Karma is also committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment because it is the right thing to do. We believe that such an environment advances long-term professional growth, creates a robust business, and supports our mission of championing financial progress for everyone. We offer generous benefits and perks with a single eye to nourishing an inclusive environment that recognizes the contributions of all and fosters diversity by supporting our internal Employee Resource Groups. We’ve worked hard to build an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and the opportunity for professional growth. As part of the Credit Karma team, your voice will be heard, your contributions will matter, and your unique background and experiences will be celebrated.
Please contact email@example.com if you are interested in employment with Credit Karma and need special assistance or an accommodation to either apply or interview for a specific role.
Credit Karma is strongly committed to protecting personal data. Please take a look below to review our privacy policies: