The Business Development Manager hereby agrees to provide services consisting of:
• Source potential client opportunities via cold calling, (cold) emailing campaigns and through interaction with professional industry network groups
• Build, organise and execute a business development plan to achieve business aims and sales targets.
• Utilise and develop innovative strategies to maximise results and win over challenging targets.
• Respond to all incoming product enquiries, referrals and leads in a timely and effective manner.
• Preparation of accurate quotes, development and presentation of proposals to clients in a professional and confident manner.
• Organisation of online (WebEx webinar) or personal product demonstrations and advanced training sessions.
• Maintain accurate records of your business development activities on OTA Insight’s CRM system.
• Achieve sales KPI's and targets.
• Sales to be finalised in a timely manner, with a focus being placed on being proactive.
• Maintain regular contact with prospective clients and new accounts.
• Continue to identify upgrade opportunities with the existing client base and generate new sales from these organisations.
• Contract negotiation as required, maintaining a balance between optimal service, value for the client and OTA Insight’s profit margins.
• Ensure all documentation is complete post sales to set up trials, and to move the client to a subscription.
• Provide client feedback on products to the Product Development team so that products can be reviewed in line with the feedback.
• Attend meetings, (inter)national conferences and organise regional road shows as required.
• Demonstrate commitment to the team, to ensure the team achieves its goals, objectives and SLA's.
• Adopt the relevant processes, procedures and policies to ensure a consistently high level of service is adhered to.
• Where necessary identify short falls in the process and procedures and suggest process improvements.
This job has been filled or removed by OTA Insight.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Business Development Manager Eastern Europe job post.✕