Mathspace is global technology leader in personalised maths education. Our mission is simple - to bring technology into classrooms, and have more students receiving higher quality, and more engaging mathematical education than ever before.
Our adaptive learning technology is already helping students and teachers across the globe, and this is just the first step for us, towards our mission of highly engaging and exceptional learning experience for every student, in every maths classroom, around the world. At Mathspace, we envision a world where every student gets delivered a learning experience based on their ability, their learning style and their progress.
Are you passionate about Mathematics education? Do you have a solid understanding of Mathematics? Are you keen to expand your sales career, and sell a product that really makes a difference? If yes, please read on!
We are seeking a highly talented and motivated individual to join growing team of Mathspacers' and help to grow our business. This is a unique opportunity to be the face of Mathspace's brand, and meet with educators every day to show them the benefit of our software. Essentially; you'll be briefing Maths teachers on how they can get more from each and every class period, and get their students engaged like never before - using Mathspace's revolutionary software.
What you'll do:
- We would like you to manage and build a pipeline of opportunities with schools and universities.
- You'll visit schools often and train teachers to get the most from our product suite, as well as demonstrating Mathspace's software to schools we hope to partner with in the future.
- You will encourage teachers to adopt technology in the classroom, to create mastery based approach to learning.
- Attend conferences and trade shows, representing Mathspace and promoting our software at booths, speaking and panel events.
- Support and assist potential, new and established education partners over phone, in-person and via chat/email.
- You will listen to educators and student's feedback, and bring this data to our Product team to inform how we develop and improve our software.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years experience in Saas sales (ideally EdTech, but other software industries are considered).
- Commanding desire to represent a growing brand, and bring our product and vision to other teachers in K-12 education.
- An excellent understanding of the high school Maths curriculum
- Remarkable interpersonal, communication, organisation and persuasion skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit - you're not here to just execute on existing strategies; we want you to challenge and inspire us, and make this your company too!
- A sense of humour - we work hard, but we like to have fun too.
- A strong network of contacts in the secondary mathematics teaching community
- Teaching experience at a secondary level of mathematics
- Experience in managing direct reports.
- Marketing and presenting skills: We'd love you to help create newsletters, blogging, social media, creating handouts and case studies, and occasionally speak at events on our behalf.
Mathspace offer the following Benefits to our people;
- Competitive base salary (+ super) and a commission program to reward you for each deal you close.
- The chance to use technology to transform and promote Mathematics education, to a huge global audience.
- We're highly committed to work-life balance and flexibility. So long as your work is done, you can chose your own hours.
- Up to 10 days fully remote working per year. Always fancied that trip around South America but don't have the vacation days? You can use these two weeks to work from anywhere with wifi.
- Our standard equipment is a MacBook Pro, but you are welcome to bring your own device and receive $1500 reimbursement if you prefer.
- Host and attend weekly tech talks where team members take turns to share their specialist knowledge.
- We partner with pledge1percent.org to donate 1% of time, product and profit to help nonprofits in our community.
- We will offer you 2.5 paid days per year to volunteer with the charity of your choice.
We believe that the unique contributions of our team is the driver of our success at Mathspace. To make sure that our products and company culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.