SAI360 – Who We Are
SAI360 is the leading ESG cloud provider connecting Learning, EHS, Sustainability and Learning. The SAI360 team believes in providing a positive, progressive workplace for our global employees. We embody the same principles and values we emphasize in our SAI360 platform to enable our customers to support their own company culture: that mutual understanding is the path to compliance and integrity. As a team, we operate with valor, vigor, focus, and discipline.
Job Scope and Accountabilities:
The ideal candidate will drive sales of Integrated Risk Management platform (SAI360), focusing on the Learning solution.
- Overall responsibility for identifying client prospects within assigned territory with focus on new customer acquisition and execution of effective sales campaigns that result in closed business. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Qualify target accounts using “Solution Selling” methodologies and primarily hunt into prospected accounts to sign new logos, while also hunting into untapped areas within our existing book of business.
- Execute a consultative sales process from opportunity identification, through negotiation of license agreement, in order to meet quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Manage all aspects of a research based, strategic sales process to identify new opportunities based upon understanding client pain points.
- Manage and coordinate the smooth transition from pre-sales to post-sales activities, efficiently moving target accounts from qualification through to evaluation, technical review, and proposal, following through with successful negotiation to deal closure.
- Deliver effective executive presentations to demonstrate compelling business use case and strategic partnership based upon SAI360 differentiation and unique value within the IRM and E&C space.
- Maintain accurate account and opportunity information in Salesforce.com, including timely updates to opportunity pipeline and monthly forecasts.
- Support delivery of timely response to requests for information (RFI) and proposal (RFP) for well-qualified opportunities.
- Work collaboratively with other internal departments, particularly product management, services, and customer support, to enable effective client implementations, in addition to ongoing support and satisfaction.
- Utilize Microsoft Office 365 tools to communicate and strategize with other SAI360 sales and service team members on cross selling opportunities within assigned territory.
- Represent SAI360 as a thought leader in the IRM and E&C software / solutions markets, attending industry groups and conferences, while providing critical market perspective, trends insight, and feedback to SAI leadership.
- Actively engage in industry networking events to establish credibility and develop referrals for new opportunities.
- Work effectively in a home office environment (~40-50%), while being comfortable traveling (~40-50%) to meet onsite with clients, in addition to attending occasional, ad-hoc meetings onsite in our Watertown, MA office (< 5%).
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Degree from an accredited four-year college or university is strongly preferred, but not required.
- Basic technical ability with Microsoft Office 365 products, Salesforce.com or other popular CRM brands (IE. Siebel), LinkedIn / other social media platforms, and remote meeting tools (IE. GoToMeeting).
- Proven track record as a senior software/services sales leader, with a track record that aligns closer to hunting new business and signing new logos versus farming existing accounts – ideally 8+ years of professional sales experience.
- Proven experience selling multi-year, subscription-based SaaS products ($100-250K ACV) deals, but also SMB ($20K-100K ACV) sales, typically on a 6-12 and 3-4 month cycle, respectively.
- Ability to present and demonstrate the benefits of using SAI360 IRM software and affiliated services to potential clients, becoming well-versed in our core solution offerings.
- Ability to develop interest in SAI360 within assigned Northeast USA based territory.
- Strong business acumen and confidence/comfort meeting with and selling to senior executives – C-Level, general counsel, attorneys, compliance directors, etc.
- Adept ability to create strong customer relationships and leverage them for cross-sell opportunities, with expert sales process management skills.
- Establish and implement mid-market compliance strategies, in addition to consulting with customers on how they can more effectively manage compliance with changing laws and regulations (typically automated via our solutions).
- General understanding of IRM solutions, business ethics or learning challenges, and/or standards and regulations within corporate markets – strongly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills required with the ability to work within all levels of an organization
- Confident personality with excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and reliable with a strong independent work ethic and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Complex problem-solving ability with a solutions-oriented approach.
- Mature, polished business acumen rooted in years of client-facing experience.
- Disciplined time and territory management skills.
- Hunter” mentality with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage several simultaneous sales campaigns, and transition closed accounts to colleagues in professional services, account management, and support.
- Ability to grasp and smoothly articulate to clients the challenges involved in complying with key risk and regulatory requirements.
As required by applicable Pay Transparency laws, the base salary range for this position is $115,000- $125,000 plus opportunities for bonuses or commission. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
At SAI360, we are a proactive company and believe in meeting innovation with innovation, prioritizing intuitive software solutions and delivering immersive Learning experiences to help our customers navigate an increasingly complex business landscape. For more than 25 years, we have helped organizations protect their brand – and their reputations – by managing risk and cultivating a culture of compliance. We accomplish that through our cloud-first SAI360 platform and our integrated approach to risk management.
We pride ourselves on providing great employee programs that are centered on supporting the health, wellness, and ongoing training and development of our people within a flexible work environment. In the U.S., our competitive employment package includes health insurance and pet insurance to support your family no matter what it looks like. We offer both time off and quarterly wellness days for downtime to help our people refresh so we can all thrive. In our remote-first workplace, our people embrace the diverse ideas and work styles of global collaboration with the right tools to succeed in your role no matter where you are located. We offer competitive compensation, a bonus incentive plan, and a strong 401(k) match.
We are headquartered in Chicago and have locations throughout the U.S., and we operate across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, Asia and the Pacific.
SAI360 is an equal opportunity employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skills, aptitude, and can-do approach. Apply today and come join our team!
SAI360 is the leading provider of Risk, Learning, EHS, and Sustainability software. Our cloud-first SAI360 platform contains flexible, scalable, and configurable modules for a better vantage point on risk management. Our unified approach to risk management is what sets us apart, helping organizations across the globe manage risk, create trust, and achieve business resilience for over 25 years.
SAI360 is headquartered in Chicago, U.S., and operates across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, Asia, and the Pacific. Discover more at sai360.com.