RepairSmith is on a mission to deliver convenient auto repair everywhere with its disruptive service, offering the first and only full-service mobile solution for automotive repair and maintenance.
The company delivers complete mobile repair and maintenance to car owners with the convenience of online booking and instant price quotes, combined with five-star quality service at fair, affordable prices. RepairSmith also delivers repair and scheduled maintenance on-location to fleet operators, car rental agencies, and dealership customers.
Founded in 2018, RepairSmith is based in Los Angeles and offers service in 650+ cities across six states with over 100,000 service appointments completed to date. All RepairSmith technicians are employees of the company, equipped with customized state-of-the-art mobile service vans to deliver a best-in-class experience. Named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies of 2021, RepairSmith is backed by TI Capital, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche Ventures, Spring Mountain Capital, and other venture and automotive investors.
Join our Fleet Team as a Business Development Manager for Fleet Services. This is a full-time opportunity for someone to help shape and grow a dynamic automotive service startup in the quickly growing fleet vertical. You will partner on national fleet accounts with the VP, Fleet Service Sales to develop a customer-focused sales and service strategy. We are looking for a driven leader to help us grow quickly, achieve targets, and collaborate cross-functionally to deliver exceptional service with exceptional customer satisfaction.
WE WILL DEPEND ON THIS PERSON TO:
- Scale fleet service sales in relevant markets and industries: manage the sales funnel from prospecting and identifying leads and/or taking over prequalified leads from the sales development representative team, to presenting service offerings, negotiating terms and conditions and closing the deals
- Understand customers’ service needs and how RepairSmith is the most efficient and cost-effective solution. Align service agreements with all relevant fleet staff members and related partners (I.e. fleet management companies, authorized individuals, etc...)
- Attend or closely monitor initial services to ensure a smooth process
- Identify opportunities to optimize performance and maximize satisfaction of new accounts, particularly during the initial phase, working closely with both the customer and internal team members
- Work with Fleet Account Management to transition account, while supporting for retention and overall customer satisfaction
WHAT YOU BRING:
- 5+ years of sales experience ideally in the automotive or related service industries
- A consultative sales approach and ability to conduct a needs assessment
- Experience managing a sales funnel; well-versed in Salesforce
- Strong business acumen and drive to meet and exceed sales objectives
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure a smooth onboarding process and maintain customer satisfaction
WORKING WITH US:
- Competitive salary (DOE) base + commission
- Unlimited vacation time
- Work from home capabilities
- 100% company paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- Casual atmosphere and great people to work with!
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
REPAIRSMITH, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, AGE, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED UNDER FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAW.