Want to work on something that matters? Ladder is life insurance built to be instant, simple, and smart. Life insurance is a fundamentally good product for families and communities. Unfortunately, the traditional life insurance process is unnecessarily burdensome, involving in-person meetings with agents, physical paperwork, and 6-8 weeks of waiting. This outdated process has resulted in a $16 trillion coverage gap in the United States.
We are a growing team of innovators going after this huge market by putting the user at the center of product design. We are creating a company built on technology, design, and data, so users can get the coverage they want and need.
What You’ll Do
- Help define and execute Ladder’s strategy for entering new partnerships verticals
- Lead and shape partnership management playbook to enhance Ladder’s internal and external efficiencies
- Build long-term relationships with our partners to understand their organization, strategy and goals
- Support relationships with partners by providing marketing resources, performance and utilization data, and coaching
- Work across multiple internal teams (marketing, product, design, engineering, legal and compliance) to launch and manage partnerships
- Set, track, analyze and report on partner performance metrics to find opportunities to improve the business
Who You Are
- Self-starter and hardworking, with a track record of success and drive for achievement
- Comfortable working with many cross-functional stakeholders and navigating ambiguity
- A team player, quick thinker, and a fast learner
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with a positive approach
- Analytical ability to deliver high-impact insights, manage reporting, etc
What You’ve Done
- BA/BS degree with 4+ years experience in consulting, business development, business operations or account management
- Ability to work across engineering, marketing, and business teams in a fast-paced environment. Strong knowledge of business processes with experience driving metrics-oriented outcomes
- Demonstrated success in managing and influencing external relationships, including with senior stakeholders
- Experience optimizing user funnel and marketing campaigns is a plus
- Proficiency with Excel, SQL is a plus.
Ladder is building a diverse team of talented and enthusiastic people. We are an equal opportunity workplace. At Ladder, differences are celebrated and supported for the benefit of our people, our product, and our community. Let us know why you’re interested in this position and what unique contributions you can make to the Ladder team.