The ShopBack Group is Asia-Pacific’s leading shopping, rewards, and payments platform, serving over 40 million shoppers across ten markets.
Driven by the vision to become the world's most rewarding way to shop, ShopBack is dedicated to saving members money and time, while delivering delightful experiences with every purchase. The platform also enables merchants and brands to engage with their members in a cost-effective manner.
Founded in 2014, ShopBack now powers over US$3.7 billion in annual sales for over 20,000 online and in-store partners, with over half a million transactions happening via the platform daily. In 2022, ShopBack expanded its offerings into the realm of financial services with the launch of ShopBack Pay and PayLater - providing members with responsible and convenient payment options at checkout, while empowering partners with more ways to engage potential customers.
The role sits in the ShopBack In-Store team, covering both ShopBack Pay and PayLater. ShopBack In-Store is an initiative that allows customers to earn Cashback in the offline world, while helping merchants to execute marketing initiatives effectively and efficiently by driving loyalty and return visits.
- Drive business development efforts for F&B & Long Tail merchants, via in-person canvassing, cold calling, and the likes.
- Acquire new merchant partners, and ensure revenue growth quarter to quarter
- Conduct market and potential clients’ research for our target categories
- Set merchant partners up for success with ShopBack In-Store through thorough understanding of our merchant's needs and expectations
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Strong interpersonal skills with good analytical skills
- Willingness to canvass or door-knock to pitch to prospective merchants
- A self-starter and motivated individual with can’t-is-not-an-option attitude; A problem-solver who’s not discouraged by failure or mistakes
- Ability to multitask under pressure while maintaining high level of accuracy of the work
- Self-motivated and driven to help build a successful business in a startup environment
- Passionate to be part of an exciting new team that wants to make a meaningful impact in the region
On top of a base salary, this position includes a commission structure that rewards you for your merchant acquisition and revenue growth efforts. If you are hungry, resilient, sales-driven, and self motivated, we would be keen to speak to you.