About cargo-partner GmbH
Our teams are very proud of our highly supportive, positive and friendly culture which has undoubtedly been a key factor in our phenomenal growth and progress:
Having doubled our turnover to over Euro 2 billion, we now have over 40 offices in 140 countries and 4,000 employees and have further ambitious plans in the pipeline.
We have just had our most profitable year ever and our expansion plans are in full flow.
Global new offices and we have recently opened up new offices in Barcelona, Madrid and just added another location in Chicago, USA
cargo-partner GmbH delivers cargo across our global network via road, rail, sea, and air. From loose cartons for consolidation and palletized cargo to moving dangerous goods, bulk commodities and large out of gauge consignments. We have the experience, the infrastructure, and the global network to get freight moving – across towns, across countries and across continents.
In this crucial role, you will be on the road driving and generating new business development through selling our cargo-partner Sea and Air product portfolio whilst building strong long lasting relationships with new and existing customers to maximize both customer satisfaction and revenue. As Business Development Manager, you will receive an excellent annual salary coupled with a generous sales incentive bonus scheme, company car and access to an extensive range of cargo-partner company benefits and the opportunity to progress within the company, either in your own country or internationally.
You can join us on an exciting journey for cargo-partner in where you can use your skills to identify new businesses and build up our brand in the marketplace. This would be more than just hitting your KPI’s but playing an important role to build up relationships and develop selective business. Due to our flat organizational structure in cargo-partner, you will be always close to decision makers and they will listen to your ideas. As we continue to grow, our global network there simply could not be a better time to join the cargo-partner family.
What you will do
- You will drive and generate new business development through selling our cargo-partner Sea, Air and Road product portfolio with a particular focus on Air and Ocean Freight
- Develop and positively nurture the excellent good relationships with existing customers to maximize customer satisfaction and grow existing business
- Spearhead and participate in tender bids and lead price negotiation with customers, preparing all proposals and quotations
- Build long-term relationships with clients to develop a robust business partnership
- Perform regular and quality updates via our Customer Relations Management system
- Represent interests of the company before third parties
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Interact with and enhance even further the excellent relationship and teamwork with other departments in the company
What you will bring to cargo-partner GmbH
- You will have the skills required to professionally sell over and above a standard “sales role”
- A true commercial thinker, tenacious attitude and drive to succeed
- Outstanding communication, persuasive and influencing skills
- A professional who can win business on service and not price
- Able to develop a winning proposal and costing schedule to beat any competitor
- Have an entrepreneurial edge to enhance the sales process to win business when opportunities are recognised and to justifiably adapt the sales process to win new business
- Naturally, you will have extensive experience in the freight forwarding/logistics industry with proven record of accomplishment in Ocean and Air freight sales
As we endeavour to keep expanding our business in to new regions, we ultimately expect our staff to grow with us and share our success. If you want to join us on our journey then please submit your application below; or if you would like to discuss the role in a little more detail please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 140 offices in over 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision
Find out more about cargo-partner from our Youtube
Learn about Life at cargo-partner here
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!