As a Business Development Manager, you will help drive the growth of the Marvelous Designer brand in US. Business Development Manager is responsible for qualifying prospective customers and leads before meeting with Account Executives. Includes following up on marketing-generated responses, new outbound penetration, leveraging partner relationships, webinar and event follow-up, and more.
- Support sales efforts by targeting and penetrating accounts utilizing outbound prospecting skills.
- Utilize critical sales tools to ensure standard processes are followed during opportunity generation and qualification.
- Assist customers in understanding Marvelous Designer's business offering, and how we fit within their business.
- Ability to understand CG art pipeline and uncover customer issues.
- Process customer problems and translate needs into business opportunities.
- Comfortable talking with prospects and building relationships.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, business environment while still providing quality opportunities and driving revenue.
- Running, organizing, and attending meet-ups, conferences, and other events.
- Deliver client's feedback to Dev team in Korea office for future development.
- Ability to communicate with global teams such as Web, CX, and 3D design located in different offices / multiple time zones.
- A minimum of 2-year experience in working in CG related industry
- Good understanding of Technical Sales
- Comfortable dealing with technical service and interacting with decision-makers in game, VFX studio
- Must speak Spanish as your native language, and be fluent in English. (The official language of CLO Virtual Fashion is English)
- Professional and proactive work ethic to think of new ways of tracking data and client information
- Demonstrate a strong, positive, and enthusiastic attitude with a willingness to invest long term
- Able to manage multiple tasks and priorities effectively and efficiently to work in a fast-paced environment
Plus if you have
- Fluent in Korean
- Strong network in game, vfx companies or local software distributors
- Competitive salary and benefit
- Full-time employment
- 401k plus matching
- Medical Insurance
Compensation Range: $10,000 - $85,000