Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Achieve an incremental 700K volume by the end of 2024
- Increase share of wallet of existing Vietnamese sellers by upselling and cross-selling solutions that directly address known customer pain points.
- Increase number of Vietnamese sellers through leads generation, prospecting, qualifying, and closing deal
- Increase revenues by crafting and implementing business development programs targeted towards existing and new clients
- Serve as the point of contact of Ninja Van Philippines in identifying business opportunities and categorizing wants and needs of Vietnamese sellers
- Understand the Vietnamese sellers market, macroeconomic trends, and competitive landscape and provide business recommendations to Ninja Van’s commercial teams.
- Lead complex commercial negotiations with clients, including drafting and reviewing of contracts
- Lead the design and development of account plans for prospects and existing clients which include pricing and business support
- Ensure 95% Vietnamese seller retention year-on-year
- Planning data-led churn reduction tactics and overseeing implementation in a customer-first manner.
- Creating automated processes for churn precursors and communicating with customers proactively whenever they’re in danger of churning to prevent support issues, foster customer loyalty, and promote good business relationships.
- Persistence & flexibility
- Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance. Has the ability to work from a home office located within the assigned territory and travel to visit clients and prospects 70 to 80 percent of the month. Willing to prospect consistently on the phone, in person, and at company-sponsored events
- Business acumen & solution selling
- Has a proven track record of developing and implementing successful business development strategies and achieving sales targets. Can comprehend business issues, operations, and provide quality insight as to how to achieve goals and ensure business success
- Speaks and writes in Vietnamese and in English clearly and articulately
- Adherence to sales excellence
- Accustomed to tracking sales behavior and metrics as a source of effectiveness and improvement. Accepts training and coaching as a source of constant growth
- Has a Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, or a related field
- Has 3-5 years of experience in business development, consulting, sales, or any related field
Submit a job application
(the “Notice”) and consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data by Ninja Logistics Pte Ltd (the “Company”) for the purposes set out in the Notice. In the event that your job application or personal data was received from any third party pursuant to the purposes set out in the Notice, you warrant that such third party has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us for the purposes set out in the the Notice.