EDGE10 is perfecting human performance. We provide advanced analytical solutions to the world’s top sporting organisations empowering them with actionable insights, leading to efficient, high quality decision making.
As market leader, we work with a large number of teams across the world in a variety of Leagues such as the NFL, NBA, AFL, NRL, EPL, and MLS. As a group, we currently work with almost 60% of all the major league teams in the US.
We’re seeking to hire a world-class Head of Performance Sales to rapidly grow the EDGE10 business throughout North America. This role is primarily hunting and developing new relationships, with some account management.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the world’s leading provider of Athlete Management Solutions.
- Location: This will be a remote-based position with scheduled visits to the North America office in Austin, TX.
- Hours: Full-time, standard working hours (occasional weekend and after-hours work will be required).
- Remuneration: Competitive salary to reflect your experience and qualifications.
- Increase Sales in the North America Region and achieve company targets
- Create and build good relationships with customers and prospects through personal contact, meetings, conference attendance and via telephone, email etc.
- Efficiently gather market and customer information to qualify each prospect's buying intention and ability, to support negotiation on price, delivery and customer management.
- Provide accurate feedback on future buying intentions of customers and prospects.
- Manage a pipeline of customers and prospects through buying stages from initial meeting, through presentation and closing the sale.
- Present EDGE10’s products and services to customers and prospects as part of a sales process.
- Personally represent the EDGE10 brand in public forums, conferences, trade shows and events.
Firstly, we look for great team fit and aptitude. As market leader, we want world class individuals who thrive working in a fast-paced company in a high-pressured industry.
- Tertiary qualifications in Sport Science, IT or Business related field
- At least 3 years (preferably 5 years) of relevant experience working within an Elite Sporting Environment or Sports Technology Company.
- A strategic thinker with proven experience in achieving sales targets.
- A good working knowledge of the performance landscape in elite sport covering areas including but not limited to medical, load management, exercise prescription, and injury prevention is preferable.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong work ethic.
- Excellent IT literacy and proficiency.
- Ability to effectively management client relationships.
- Proactive personality, ability to work unsupervised.
- Willingness and desire to learn and implement new skills.
- Confident communicator with clients and senior management.
- Ability to travel extensively
- Passion for and understanding of sport.
- Flexibility to work occasional unsociable hours.
With our company values including ‘We strive for great, not good’ and ‘We obsess over our customers’, EDGE10 is committed to hiring the best candidates and rewards accordingly.
Benefits include competitive salary, performance bonuses which include stock options, flexible working and additional benefits. International travel and, on occasion, unsociable working hours are to be expected given our global client base.
We are looking for exceptional people, we have no interest in mediocrity. We want a candidate that is going to make it impossible for us to let them go. If you believe you can add value to the company and continue to drive it forward, apply now.
We love what we do. We want you to as well.