"Bridging the gap between the Client and their prospects i.e. end-users - by providing authenticated, customized Software solutions"
One who is able to manage all aspects of the sales process including lead management, qualification, evaluation, closure and will play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in the CRM system.
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering.
- Nurture and expand the company's relationship with customer accounts of all sizes.
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system.
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff.
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care.
- Operational responsibilities include accurate pipeline reporting and quarterly sales forecasts are done smoothly and effectively.
- Foster a culture of engagement and excitement that drives high-customer and employee satisfaction
- Introduce WebEngage's Solution to appropriate buyers within the Targeted Geographical Market - India
- Identify Key Decision Makers (CXO level) by performing research and using prospecting tools
- Build & grow networks in legacy businesses & conglomerates.
- Handling RFI/RFP, proposal writing & leading commercial negotiations
- Perform Client-need Analysis, track their pain-points to develop a reach-out strategy.
Who you are
- Experienced - 4+ years in Enterprise SAAS/selling Software Solutions (USD 100K++ ARR) in India markets including both transactional sales and strategic selling experience
- Performer - Consistent over achievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory
- Missionary - Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in the client's mission
- Entrepreneurial - You've worked with start-ups and emerging organizations. You understand how to build and grow a successful business
- Domain - Experience with analytics, data, databases or business intelligence preferred. Bachelor's Degree with a technical or business focus preferred
- Go-Getter - Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- Excellent Communication - You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it
WebEngage is a multi-channel user engagement platform which automates communication across users' life-cycle. It enables you to connect with them through these channels - Web Messages (notification, survey and feedback), In-App Messages, Push Notifications, Emails, Text Messages, Instagram, Facebook, Watsapp & Voice and so on.
WebEngage builds enriched user profiles for every single user (registered, as well as anonymous) using your website and/or mobile app. Moreover, you can ‘segment’ these users based on their behaviour, and engage with them via multiple channels.
In a nutshell, WebEngage automates user engagement and helps you retain and grow your user base. Going steady on the mission to humanize all of the world's websites and mobile apps, we are assisting thousands of customers in 50+ countries. From enterprises like Walmart, Unilever Global, Sendgrid, Bajaj Finserv, Dominos, Myntra, Unacademy, MakeMyTrip, Avaya, Souq, Extra etc. to thousands of startups worldwide, we are helping them ‘Engage, Retain and Grow’.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Be part of the elite team of one of the hottest SaaS companies in India
- Build partnerships and work with some of the biggest enterprise accounts across different domains like ecommerce, travel, insurance, banks, telecom etc. Our Core markets include the US, Europe, Middle East, India and SE Asia