As a member of the Business Development team, part of the broader sales team at OnLogic, you use your proven track record in strategic business development, along with your keen business acumen, collaborative selling skills, and in-depth inquisitive nature to identify the ideal customers and business scenarios for our global industrial PC company. This role will help OnLogic meet the demands and needs of the rapidly expanding embedded computer industry by identifying new business and uncovering opportunities within our target markets and customers.
On an average day, you'll...
- Research, identify and communicate with target customers and business partners in order to generate new business on a regular basis.
- Synthesize and execute strategic, collaborative industry engagement strategies to maximize our market reach and new business opportunity cultivation.
- Proactively target and cultivate new opportunities through various channels, including existing and past customer relationships, strategic software and hardware partnerships, system integrators, industry consultants, and solution providers.
- Collaborate with our Marketing , Technical Sales and Product Management Teams to grow our position in the market.
- Consult with new customers to qualify and gather their technical project requirements.
- Work closely with the OnLogic management team on scaling our business development strategy and resources.
- Attend and manage various trade show activities. In advance of shows, you will perform research, and outreach requesting customer and partner meetings. During the show, you will present and pitch OnLogic's value proposition, develop rapport and build collaborative relationships. After the show, you will follow-up on leads, schedule post-show calls with appropriate sales and engineering resources, and track trade show Return on Investment (ROI).
- Work closely with our global, strategic partnerships team leveraging “sell-with” activities, as well as developing and managing relationships with global partners to generate leads and opportunities.
- Become the subject matter expert on our business products, processes and operations while remaining up to date on industry trends.
The team you will be joining:
Our sales team is made up of a range of highly-impactful roles, with opportunities to demonstrate great sales leadership and customer service at every stage of the sales cycle! Our sales roles include:
- Strategic Account Managers: Focused on winning our largest new opportunities with global technology leaders and year-over-year growth of strategic customer relationships.
- Business Development Managers: Focus on acquiring new business with strategic new customers and top line revenue growth.
- Customer Success: Manage customer relationships with integrators and partners. Provide exceptional customer service.
- Inbound Sales: Field and qualify global technology innovators who are looking for a true consultative partner to provide solutions.
- Sales Engineering: Experts in assessing customer needs and providing the best possible solution - every time.
- Sales Operations: Process driven leaders who optimize our workflows and data driven approach in a rapidly scaling organization.
Learn more about Life at OnLogic.
- Bachelor’s degree, or prior sales or business development experience, or have worked in a technical environment.
- 8 years working in a fast paced environment where you have effectively uncovered new business opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment with shifting priorities.
- Experience with trade shows, from pre-planning, attendance, through lead follow-up.
- Basic understanding of the industry, with the ability to become a subject matter expert on the job.
Who we're looking for:
- Entrepreneurial-minded with a strong drive and desire to be part of a rapidly growing business.
- An outgoing, natural problem solver who is technically savvy and results-driven.
- Excels in a collaborative, team-based environment.
- Learn new processes quickly and efficiently.
- Has a professional and upbeat telephone voice, strong probing skills, persistent and persuasive.
Who we are:
OnLogic is growing, and we want to give you the same opportunity to grow in your career! We design and manufacture specialized computers and hardware solutions for companies all over the world, helping them to make the seemingly impossible possible. Our computers are designed to work where others would fail, and it's our vision to be the first choice in industrial computing. To make that vision a reality, we've built a team of ambitious problem solvers, guided by the company's core values of Open, Fair, Innovative and Independent. We have an open office, open salaries and strive to be fair and transparent in our decision making. We encourage input and feedback from every member of our team and look to improve ourselves and our business every single day.
OnLogic is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To learn more about our values, our mission and what it's like to work at OnLogic, visit www.onlogic.com/careers.
The OTE for this role is $80,000 to $110,000. We determine final compensation based on discussions with applicants and their experience in similar roles.
- A competitive Salary based upon your experience and the requirements of the role
- A comprehensive Benefits package
- 401k Plan with 3% Employer Contribution
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave, and Short & Long Term Disability
- Opportunity to Participate in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- A personal development plan created to help you (and us) grow