is a market research platform that provides access to authentic, first-party data in over 90 countries. Our products and services enable anyone, in any industry, to ask questions of targeted audiences and find the answers they need – fast. These answers can be used to uncover consumer motivations, increase revenue, and measure the impact of digital advertising. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices in Dallas, New York, London, Sydney, Singapore, Gurgaon, Prague, and Hamburg.
Lucid seeks a Business Development Manager to help meet and exceed revenue goals by generating qualified leads and a high volume of opportunities for our Global Monetization team. You will build out targeted prospecting lists, run a high volume of outreach, make connections with decision makers at companies that fit our Platform Partner profile, and generate new business opportunities for the Global Monetization team. This role is a great opportunity for someone looking to jumpstart a career in sales, as there will be a strong opportunity for career growth as Lucid scales our product and service offerings globally.
- Working with the Global Monetization team, develop targeted lists of prospective companies and the relevant stakeholders
- Utilize online tools and databases to general lead lists
- Develop new business opportunities through strategic outreach, outbound cold calling and other prospecting tools
- Collaborate with the Sales, Marketing, and Product teams to share learnings from the field and to help define the most effective processes and strategy for the Global team to achieve our targets.
- Develop new business opportunities from inbound and marketing-generated leads and qualify fit through exploratory callsIdentify target accounts for new outbound sales campaigns
- Meet target quota related to number of qualified opportunities, value of sales pipeline, and closed business
- Report, track, and manage sales activities and results using SalesforceTaking a creative approach to new types of potential partners
- Responsible for identifying and cultivating long term partnerships, a highly consultative approach is a must
- 4+ Years experience exceeding quota in Sales Development, Lead Generation, Sales and/or Marketing. Experience within the Tech Industry advantageous
- Strong desire to develop a career in sales
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment with attention to detail
- Team orientated, and able to collaborate with others to shared goals
- Superb organization skills and attention to detail
- Coachable and eager to learn and improve based on constructive feedback
- Ability to communicate effectively over the phone, email and in-person
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Experience working with LinkedIn and other leading sales automation tools
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.