SAI360 – Who We Are
SAI360 is the leading ESG cloud provider connecting GRC, EHS, Sustainability and Learning. The SAI360 team believes in providing a positive, progressive workplace for our global employees. We embody the same principles and values we emphasize in our SAI360 platform to enable our customers to support their own company culture: that mutual understanding is the path to compliance and integrity. As a team, we operate with valour, vigour, focus, and discipline.
We are looking to recruit a skilled Business Development Manager to join our team. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for identifying client prospects within their assigned territory. Their focus will be new customer acquisition and executing effective sales campaigns that result in closed business for the company. Successful candidates will have a “hunter” mentality with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage several simultaneous sales campaigns, and transition closed accounts to colleagues in professional services, account management, and support.
• Meet annual sales goals for our GRC solutions and services, with a core focus on selling our Integrated GRC platform, SAI360, to Enterprise accounts.
• Qualify target accounts using “Consultative Selling” methodologies and primarily hunt into prospected accounts to sign new logos.
• Execute a consultative sales process from opportunity identification, through negotiation of license agreement, in order to meet quarterly and annual sales goals.
• Manage all aspects of a research based, strategic sales process to identify new opportunities based upon understanding client pain points.
• Manage and coordinate the smooth transition from pre-sales to post-sales activities, efficiently moving target accounts from qualification through to evaluation, technical review, and proposal, following through with successful negotiation to deal closure.
• Deliver effective executive presentations to demonstrate compelling business use case and strategic partnership based upon SAI360 differentiation and unique value within the GRC space.
• Maintain accurate account and opportunity information in Salesforce.com
, including timely updates to opportunity pipeline and monthly forecasts.
• Support delivery of timely response to requests for information (RFI) and proposal (RFP) for well-qualified opportunities.
• Work collaboratively with other internal departments, particularly presales, product management, services, and customer support, to enable effective client implementations, in addition to ongoing support and satisfaction.
• Utilize Microsoft Office 365 tools to communicate and strategize with other SAI360 sales and service team members on cross selling opportunities within assigned territory.
• Represent SAI360 as a thought leader in the GRC and Ethics & Compliance software / solutions markets, attending industry groups and conferences, while providing critical market perspective, trends insight, and feedback to SAI360 leadership.
• Actively engage in industry networking events to establish credibility and develop referrals for new opportunities.
• Work effectively in a home office environment, while being comfortable traveling (~40-50%) to meet onsite with clients, in addition to attending occasional, ad-hoc meetings onsite in our offices (< 5%).
Qualifications and Experience Required:
• Extensive experience as a software/services sales professional with an aptitude for hunting new business in the UK.
• Proven experience selling multi-year, subscription-based SaaS products – mostly big ticket ($500K-1M+) deals, typically on a 6-12 month cycle.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to manage simultaneous sales activities.
• Ability to manage a diverse portfolio of products and customer personas.
• Ability to present and demonstrate the benefits of using SAI360 GRC software and affiliated services to potential clients, becoming well-versed in our core solution offerings.
• Ability to develop interest in SAI360 within assigned territory.
• General understanding of GRC solutions, business ethics or GRC challenges, and/or standards and regulations within corporate markets – strongly preferred!
• Strong business acumen and confidence/comfort meeting with and selling to senior executives – C-Level, directors, etc.
• Adept ability to create strong customer relationships and leverage them for cross-sell opportunities, with expert sales process management skills.
• Strong sales process management skills (e.g. Value-based Selling, Miller Heimann)
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
• Confident personality with excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential to the success of this role.
• Self-motivated and reliable with a strong independent work ethic and entrepreneurial mindset.
• Complex problem-solving ability with a solutions-oriented focus.
• Mature, polished business acumen rooted in years of client-facing experience.
• Disciplined time and territory management skills.
• Organized, detail-oriented and able to perform in a fast-paced environment
• High degree of emotional intelligence.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a virtual team where open, collaborative communication is expected.
At SAI360, we are a proactive company and believe in meeting innovation with innovation, prioritizing intuitive software solutions and delivering immersive learning experiences to help our customers navigate an increasingly complex business landscape. For more than 25 years, we have helped organizations protect their brand – and their reputations – by managing risk and cultivating a culture of compliance. We accomplish that through our cloud-first SAI360 platform and our integrated approach to risk management.
We pride ourselves on providing great employee programs that are centered on supporting the health, wellness, and ongoing training and development of our people within a flexible work environment. In the UK, our competitive employment package includes 25 days annual leave per year as well as quarterly wellness days for downtime to help our people refresh so we can all thrive. In our remote-first workplace, our people embrace the diverse ideas and work styles of global collaboration with the right tools to succeed in your role no matter where you are located. We offer a competitive compensation, matched pension, and a bonus incentive plan. All our employees have access to our EAP (Employee Assist Programme), which provides wellness guides, coaching, and access to counsellors. We also provide life assurance up to 4 times your annual salary.
We are headquartered in Chicago and have locations throughout the U.S., and we operate across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, Asia and the Pacific.
SAI360 is an equal opportunity employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skills, aptitude, and can-do approach. Apply today and come join our team!
SAI360 is the leading provider of Risk, Learning, EHS, and Sustainability software. Our cloud-first SAI360 platform contains flexible, scalable, and configurable modules for a better vantage point on risk management. Our unified approach to risk management is what sets us apart, helping organizations across the globe manage risk, create trust, and achieve business resilience for over 25 years.
SAI360 is headquartered in Chicago, U.S., and operates across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, Asia, and the Pacific. Discover more at sai360.com.