NextEV USA is seeking a Manager / Senior Manager, Business Development to drive impactful engagements with key strategic / OEM partners. The ideal candidate will bring relevant work experience, strong intellectual capacity and a rock-solid work ethic to the role, and will enjoy “rolling up his/her sleeves” to make an impact and deliver results resourcefully. This position reports to the Sr. Director, Business and Corporate Development.
- Own the business development plan and execution for key strategic / OEM partners that have large complex organizations.
- Develop detailed understanding of partner’s industry and strategy, and identify impactful opportunities for collaboration that benefit both parties
- Build relationships in partner organization; Develop detailed account maps and understanding of partner organization structure and roles, including decision makers and key influencers.
- Structure and drive execution of contractual agreement across all stages and deliverables, including partnership basis, partnership structure, business case, internal alignment, partner negotiation, definitive agreement, launch, as applicable.
- Ongoing management of partnership, including execution against growth/acceleration opportunities, business performance reviews, executive briefings…..everything needed to maximize the impact of the partnership.
Experience and Skills:
· Bachelor degree in a management, technical or engineering field.
· Experience building partnerships with Automotive OEMs strongly preferred.
· Experience building partnerships for Technology or Software big plus.
· Ideal candidate will have 10+ years of exhibited success in building and running strategic partnerships.
· Strong business and financial acumen. Robust analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills with the ability to deliver on detail as well as strategy.
· Strong communication and presentation skills, at ease with both business and technical topics. Comfortable presenting to executives.
· Excel and PowerPoint guru
· Must be comfortable with evolving requirements and priorities.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at NextEV.