NextEV USA is seeking a Manager / Senior Manager, Business Development to drive impactful engagements with key strategic / OEM partners. The ideal candidate will bring relevant work experience, strong intellectual capacity and a rock-solid work ethic to the role, and will enjoy “rolling up his/her sleeves” to make an impact and deliver results resourcefully. This position reports to the Sr. Director, Business and Corporate Development.
- Own the business development plan and execution for key strategic / OEM partners that have large complex organizations.
- Develop detailed understanding of partner’s industry and strategy, and identify impactful opportunities for collaboration that benefit both parties
- Build relationships in partner organization; Develop detailed account maps and understanding of partner organization structure and roles, including decision makers and key influencers.
- Structure and drive execution of contractual agreement across all stages and deliverables, including partnership basis, partnership structure, business case, internal alignment, partner negotiation, definitive agreement, launch, as applicable.
- Ongoing management of partnership, including execution against growth/acceleration opportunities, business performance reviews, executive briefings…..everything needed to maximize the impact of the partnership.
Experience and Skills:
· Bachelor degree in a management, technical or engineering field.
· Experience building partnerships with Automotive OEMs strongly preferred.
· Experience building partnerships for Technology or Software big plus.
· Ideal candidate will have 10+ years of exhibited success in building and running strategic partnerships.
· Strong business and financial acumen. Robust analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills with the ability to deliver on detail as well as strategy.
· Strong communication and presentation skills, at ease with both business and technical topics. Comfortable presenting to executives.
· Excel and PowerPoint guru
· Must be comfortable with evolving requirements and priorities.
This job has been filled or removed by NextEV.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Business Development Manager / Sr. Manager job post.✕