The fastest rising startup in the EdTech space, focussed on Engineering and Government Job Exams and with an eye to capture UPSC, PSC, and international exams. Testbook is poised to revolutionize the industry. With a registered user base of over 1.36 Crore students, more than 450 crore questions solved on the WebApp, and a knockout Android App.
Testbook has raced to the front and is ideally placed to capture bigger markets.
Testbook is the perfect incubator for talent. You come, you learn, you conquer. You train under the best mentors and become an expert in your field in your own right. That being said, the flexibility in the projects you choose, how and when you work on them, what you want to add to them is respected in this startup. You are the sole master of your work.
The IIT pedigree of the co-founders has attracted some of the brightest minds in the country to Testbook. A team that is quickly swelling in ranks, it now stands at 600+ in-house employees and hundreds of remote interns and freelancers. And the number is rocketing weekly. Now is the time to join the force..
Roles & Responsibilities:
● Counsell potential Students preparing for UPSC or GATE over a call to inform them about the product and help them in making better career decisions.
● Brief the potential students about the structure of UPSC and GATE exams
● Take the ownership of the course/product allocated and drive the business numbers
● Address their queries about the products and/or the company.
● Pitch the products with the potential customers/students
● Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed.
● Maintain Sales Report and update in the CRM time to time.
● Take and process orders in an accurate manner.
● Go the extra mile to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales.
● Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
Skills & Requirements:
● 1 to 4 Yrs of work experience in Sales/Business development/Inside Sales for products into UPSC and GATE exams
● Preferred candidates from an EdTech who have served/worked upon the mentioned products along with other Govt. entrance exams
● B.Tech. and/or MBA candidates is the basic eligibility
● Entrepreneurial mindset to take the ownership of the projects allocated
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
● Strong negotiation skills with a proven ability to seek, create, negotiate, and close a deal.
● Solution-oriented with effective problem-solving skills.
● Customer-Centric Approach.
● Positive attitude and Willingness to learn and excel.