TransferGo is a mission-led financial services company committed to offering the very best experience to our 1 million+ consumers. We are proud to be the best-rated consumer financial services with 75 NPS and 96% 5 stars on Trustpilot.
Here at TransferGo, we believe that international financial services should speak your language, be “one click” easy, fairly priced and transparent. We are proud to be backed by top-tier VC firms including Vostok Emerging Finance (VEMF SDB) and Hard Yaka, who share our passion for this mission. Previously they have backed disruptors like Twitter, Square, and Ripple among others. If you share our vision for what financial services should do for millions of people around the world, apply now and let's talk!
TransferGo is seeking a talented Business Development Manager to join our team to drive and support exceptional business expansion. As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for spotting opportunities and developing new TransferGo revenue lines across multiple sectors. You will be required to become an expert in our products and capabilities in order to better understand and uncover potential partners and opportunities, ensuring TransferGo offers the best solutions for their needs. You will identify, develop and close new business whilst providing a first-class service. We are looking for a self-driven and motivated sales professional who wants to work for a forward thinking, fast paced startup.
Reporting directly to our CCO and collaborating with all core functions within the company, the successful candidate will be able to handle multiple areas of responsibility autonomously, demonstrating excellent critical judgement, prioritisation and a hands-on approach. This is a great opportunity to work on a broad range of projects across multiple jurisdictions and play a key role in supporting the company’s rapid scale ambitions.
- Leading strategic distribution, reseller and affiliate partnerships across our global operation working closely with Product, local Growth Managers and Marketing Teams.
- Generating new business opportunities by identifying potential strategic partners and owning the end to end sales cycle from lead generation through to signing commercial agreements to accelerate growth of the business.
- Maintaining a high close rate on all leads provided by our Marketing and Growth Management teams.
- Building a strong pipeline of relevant opportunities to deliver against sales targets and ensure KPI’s are met.
- Building and maintaining an in-depth understanding of our product by working closely with all relevant teams across the business.
- 5 years+ experience in similar Business Development roles (within Series B+ high growth startups would be an advantage).
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technology or related field (MBA advantageous).
- A winning mindset and desire to become a future sales leader.
- Comfortable operating autonomously, without clear direction, and delivering against sometimes ambiguous, fluid goals.
- History of effectively managing external customers and successfully working with internal teams to build new capabilities and implement complex projects.
- Proven track record of meeting & exceeding B2B business development targets within at least one of the following industries: SaaS, e-commerce, Tech, Fintech, Telecoms, Payments and Banking.
- Proven understanding of sales processes, metrics and techniques and how to use them to build and plan for success.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills.
- Fluent English is a must, other languages including Russian or Spanish would be an advantage.
- Your chance to disrupt the incumbent financial service players in an entrepreneurial, customer-obsessed culture.
- Competitive salary package + bonus plan.
- Great office space with various perks.
- Flexible working hours with frequent travels.
- Guaranteed yearly training budget.
- Friendly atmosphere and stimulating environment (pet friendly office, team events, snacks and drinks in the office, team buildings, fun budget and events).
- Private health insurance (after 6 months of employment).
- 24 days of annual leave (instead of 20).