The Insiders is an energetic and dynamic marketing and communication company, that specializes in Word-Of-Mouth (WoM) marketing: a new and fast-growing marketing medium. Our online community shares their experience and opinions on new products in reviews, photos, videos and social posts, as advocates for the many brands within our client base. We are part of a global team, operating in over 25 countries and have run campaigns for the world’s leading companies including Samsung, Phillips, P&G, Unilever, and many others.
For our Mexico City office, we are looking for a motivated Business Development (FMCG), to develop The Insiders local and global partnerships with multinational clients based in the Mexico. Your role is to make The Insiders a preferred supplier of Word of Mouth (WoM) advocacy programmes and to create regular use of The Insiders advocacy campaigns in our client's media-mix and ATL communication.
Your key tasks are to identify and open new clients, create regional and global frame agreements, to facilitate best practices sharing between clients' offices and to initiate top down and bottom up streams of communication about The Insiders services. In this role, you're in daily contact with marketers and media agencies with regional/global responsibilities.
The task description includes:
- Business Development (Hunting): getting contacts & meetings, achieving a first conversation about WoM, actively discussing the media-mix opportunities with prospects and acquiring new clients. With your expertise you can present the advantages of this marketing-tool and are able to close the campaign-deal.
- Farming: Actively support existing clients in order to guarantee a continuous added value of WoM in the marketing-mix.
- Concepting: Define new growth opportunities, facilitating the Campaign Manager and the team to ensure the carefully planned campaign-process.
- ESSENTIAL: you have a degree combined with/or 3-5 years of relevant experience in (FMCG) marketing, business development and/or media-communication.
- ESSENTIAL: fluent English is needed (verbal and written). Any other language is a plus.
- You are an experienced networker who is capable of opening doors in a professional manner
- You have commercial acumen with and are able to work both independency and as part of a dynamic team.
- The entrepreneurial environment and the dynamics of a strong-growing company gives you the energy and passion to participate in the pioneering role of the company.
- You’re interested in picking up a pioneering-role to point marketers towards an attractive "back to basics" marketing-technique.
Why should you want to work with us?
- Huge opportunity with the potential for career development in a rapidly growing business with ambitious plans for the future.
- Regular sales incentives.
- Vibrant young & progressive atmosphere