Why we need you
The New Business Units (NBU) division comprises some of the most exciting and enterprising teams at Ninja Van. Building on Ninja Van’s existing capabilities, we experiment with new ideas to develop innovative products and services that enhance our core business and help us serve our clients, partners and end-customers better.
Thai local team is looking to expand import and export logistics solutions across SEA. You will support the Business Unit’s objectives to build a stickiness relationship with prospects and provide the best solution for customers in order to increase sales revenue and volume. The ideal candidate for this role should be a go-getter with negotiation skills.
What you will do
- Conduct sales pitches and presentations to potential clients
- Researching organizations and small businesses to find new opportunities
- Gather category information to plan sales strategy
- Able to coordinate with cross functional team to identify issues and follow up on solutions
- In depth understanding of seller insights and able to leverage these insights to build strong relationships with sellers. Have basic analysis skill to track seller performance and able to propose execution ideas to help increase sales
- Able to collaborate well with other team members. Driven to achieve team goal and is transparent to share ideas to help total team improve performance
- Have high accountability and responsibility to follow through each tasks as well as high ownership of each account
What you will need
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales preferred
- Strong communication skills and IT
- Ability to manage complex project and multi- task
- Excellent organizational skill
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Superior organizational and documentation skills
- Detail oriented