We are looking for driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join Peerspace as a Business Development Representative in Phoenix. You will act as part of a Regional Team consisting of a GM and 2-5 other Bus Dev Reps hunting new spaces, engaging corporate guests and driving local marketing. Ideal candidates are self-starters with a demonstrated ability to take on increasing responsibility and achieve long term goals.
Peerspace offers an entrepreneurial environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and leadership to be successful. Your initiative and hard work will have a meaningful impact on our growth and your own career advancement.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Drive supply-side acquisition and expand the reach of our marketplace.
- Help define a sales & marketing process, team and culture in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory.
- Research and build new and existing account relationships (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling).
- Conduct high level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts.
- Evangelize Peerspace through local marketing events and partnerships, both online and offline.
- Build something from the ground up, which means that there is no task too small or too big for you to tackle.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University
- At least 1-3 years full-time sales, marketing, real estate, event planning or related experience
- Experience generating leads through email, events, meetings and phone calls
A Plus on Qualifications for:
- Experience using CRM tool(s) like salesforce, salesforce IQ or Zendesk
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills & proficiency with Office or Google Docs
- Strong problem solving skills
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet those needs with product knowledge
- Good time management with strong organizational skills
- Bonus points for a strong local network as well as in-depth knowledge of the city, its communities, and its culture.
Peerspace helps owners, event planners, teams & creatives easily find new uses for commercial space - be it a yoga class in an art gallery; a company off-site in a loft; or a retail pop-up in a bank vault.
Peerspace is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Los Angeles and New York. Our investors include Foundation Capital and Structure Capital.