Location: Concord, MA
We are looking for a confident and motivated individual to join our rapidly expanding sales and marketing team as a Business Development Representative. Come join an experienced leader, with a start-up feel, to help drive new business opportunities and continue our rapid YOY growth.
Did you know that close to 40% of S&P 500 CEOs either started in or have Sales & Marketing backgrounds. We are looking for recent college grads that want to learn the sales basics and start forming the foundation of a successful career.
• Proactively generate leads and opportunities through cold calling and prospect follow up
• Qualify and book meetings with key decision makers within target organizations
• Respond to and develop marketing leads into qualified sales meetings.
• Support of marketing programs and campaigns (i.e. direct mail and events)
• Identify and track industry trends to identify new business opportunities.
• Communicate the value proposition for aPriori products to decision makers.
• Collaborate with the outside sales team regularly to ensure success and impact bottom line.
• Maintain daily sales activity levels to help support your quarterly targets
• Must be motivated, methodical, optimistic, and competitive.
• Exceptional verbal and written interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
• Ability to identify, qualify, and prioritize prospects.
• Ability to speak with individuals of all levels inside and outside the organization
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Strong experience with LinkedIn, Salesforce preferred.
Education and Experience:
• 1-3 years or equivalent experience in a co-op, internship, or other.
• Bachelor’s degree required
A team environment where your experience is valued, your voice is heard, and the work that you do makes an impact for our customers and employees.
aPriori offers competitive compensation in a dynamic, growing innovative environment. A competitive benefits package which includes medical, dental, and vision for employees and their dependents, life, disability, flexible spending accounts, 401k match, career-growth opportunities, flexible time, and paid time off benefits – including aPriori days, and more!
Founded in 2003, aPriori is disrupting the industry’s status quo with groundbreaking work helping manufacturers digitally transform their businesses. Through our unique, patented, intellectual property, we enable manufacturers to accelerate product design, and bring products to markets faster while providing visibility to the sustainability of their design and manufacturing choices. Our impact is profound - our customers save millions of dollars each year, accelerate time to market, all while creating a better world for future generations. Though we are an established software firm, through our continued growth, we have maintained the dynamic, collaborative nature of a start-up.
With a global presence, including North America, Europe, Asia, and India, we encourage an inclusive work environment and support employees’ growth through education, training, wellness, and other programs. As our greatest asset, employees’ contributions are acknowledged through monthly company-wide meetings, often with promotions and awards. We promote a positive work culture, employee-friendly policies, flexible work schedules, and an additional day off each quarter known as “aPriori Day”.
Interested in joining our team? We continue to build an organization highly talented, self-motivated individuals. Our unique environment empowers employees to bring their best selves each day, asking, “How can I do better?” and then exceeding expectations. We work together towards a common goal. We nurture and celebrate each other’s successes. Employees embrace opportunities to build new skills as well as step into leadership positions where they are supported and mentored by the Senior Leadership team to grow into impactful individual contributor roles or to effectively manage teams. Innovation, adaptability, and a desire to increase your value are essential. If you possess these qualities, we want to hear from you!
aPriori considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, pregnancy, age, military veteran status, or disability.
UK candidates- GDPR Notice:https://www.apriori.com/privacy-policy/
US candidates- CCPA Notice: https://www.apriori.com/california-privacy-policy/