Predictable Revenue is a profitable, fast-growing technology company headquartered in Canada with offices in Cancun. Built-in partnership with Aaron Ross, author of the award-winning and best-selling book of the same name (Predictable Revenue), we’ve built our Accelerate program to help jumpstart companies who are new to outbound sales. For clients ready to scale their outbound success, we've also created a SaaS Platform (Carb.io) to rapidly accelerate their sales.
As a Sales Development Rep, you will be a key member of our sales team and partner with our Account Executives to build a pipeline through outbound activities and move the needle forward in our business.
Learn how we helped the Bregal Sagemount Portfolio increase their opportunities by 10X!
Your Mission (should you choose to accept it..)
- To generate new qualified opportunities for our clients by actively engaging prospects; piquing their interest and getting their attention using a variety of tools and approaches
- To become an expert in building outbound sales campaigns
Responsibilities & Requirements
What you’ll be getting up to:
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities for our clients
- Level up your competencies & expertise in everything related to lead generation
- Map and engage prospective accounts’ organizational structure, people and existing technologies
- Work closely with the team to ensure our pipeline is maintained and optimized
- Engage in meaningful discussion with high-level executives, handling objections as needed
- Contribute to the creation and optimization of sales scripts, email campaigns, and prospect messaging
- Use internal tools to track activity and update Salesforce using with relevant information for our Account Executives
- Use your good-natured wit and charm to build relationships, break through the noise, and engage prospects
We’re looking for people who...
- Have a positive attitude and are passionate about helping customers be successful
- Are fluent in English
- Are naturally curious, love learning, and wish to build a career in tech sales
- Are driven, self-motivated, results-oriented, and have a fantastic work ethic
- Have a keen desire to continually develop and grow their skills
- Can write a killer email and have a great phone manner
- Are masters of efficiency, are highly organized, and love using technology to get things done quickly
- Are self-starters who thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Have a business, sales, or customer service background
Bonus Points for candidates who have...
- Worked in a customer-facing position; yes, we really want to hear about your time as a waiter/waitress, tending bar or in retail
- Worked in a startup or started your own business; even if it crashed and burned, we want to hear about what you learned from the experience
- Personal ambitions, whether it be winning a world-class League of Legends championship or becoming a certified Bikram yoga instructor; we want people who will add their interests and experience to our thriving culture
This is a full-time role based in Cancun. We work Monday through Friday from 9-6. We’re passionate about our people and our culture. We understand that things can get stressful so we give as much back as possible. Lunch & Learns, Friday Beers, Cheers and Tears, support for personal time, bottomless coffee (aka “rocket fuel”), office nibbles, and a roaming minstrel / CEO who entertains us with his acoustic guitar. Also - when you do meet us, make sure to ask about the Carbathalon!
We’re offering a competitive compensation of salary, benefits, and uncapped commissions. Our goal is to invest as much money back into the company as possible to fuel growth and accelerate our people and product development. We’re in this for the long haul. Come and join us!
When applying, please send your English resume and include your favorite color as part of filename when submitting your documents. For example, "RED - Your Name - Resume.pdf"