About the role
The Business Development Representative (BDR) is the first point of contact for our customers. Our BDRs demonstrate high levels of professionalism and Returnly product knowledge. They are entrepreneurial, curious, passionate, and self-driven team players. Day-to-day responsibilities include qualifying inbound and outbound generated leads, routing them to Account Executives and tracking various data points that will help optimize our sales efforts.
What you'll be doing
- Make outbound calls and emails to named accounts in order to get meetings for AE's
- Create a great first impression to our prospects and customers by adding value during every customer touchpoint
- Spearhead the growth & adoption of Returnly
- Partner with our experienced AEs to help fill pipeline and develop your skills
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in Returnly
- Engage in team development and mentoring
- Achieve monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and closed business
- Help build new and improved processes
- 1–2 years of work experience, SDR/BDR experience is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Knowledge of the marketing technology industry
- Hunger to be great
- High energy and positive attitude
- Enthusiasm about learning the FinTech sales space
- Intellectual curiosity and high ambition
- E-Commerce & FinTech experience is a plus
We are diverse, independent thinkers and still one team with one mission
Openness and empathy
We learn and grow by listening to our customers and each other
We always do what’s right for our customers, Returnly and ourselves - in that order.
EQ is as important as IQ. We make time to help each other out.
We are curious and fearless. We own risk, outcomes and everything in between.
We really love hearing from you, but before applying please check the following...
Read the values section above carefully and ask yourself if this is a good match for you personally. We want you to be an ambassador of these values!
Do you have all the skills required for this role? Can you demonstrate them? Be realistic - we will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match these role requirements.