Binfer is an early stage high-tech startup that has developed a direct device to device, secure communication platform. Binfer’s innovative platform allows messaging, collaboration, file sharing, synchronization and more without storing user’s data on any cloud/external servers.
Never before have concerns about privacy and security of our data been so great. Until now, choices were extremely limited. People were forced to upload their data onto third party systems in order to share them. Binfer is changing that, by providing a secure, easy and reliable way to communicate, without ever having to give up control of the data.
Come join us, and help us pioneer the next generation of secure communications. We offer salary, commission, equity, PTO, a startup culture and more.
You do not believe in the status quo and have mastered the art of business development. You are an expert in finding new business opportunities, connecting with decision makers and converting them into sales. You should be accomplished in achieving growth with minimal resources. This is a very challenging role with high rewards. You are expected to start delivering right away. You will:
• Uncover new business opportunities and generate qualified leads.
• Target and engage with prospects through cold-calling, mass email campaigns and social channels.
• Facilitate successful customer meetings and demo presentations.
• Develop and implement sales strategies to help penetrate target markets.
• Represent Binfer at networking, trade shows and marketing events.
• Maintain business development quota.
• Negotiate contract terms with clients.
• Manage and maintain our CRM system.
• Become a subject matter expert on our products and secure file sharing industry.
• Ability to work in a startup culture (multi task, wear multiple hats, learn new things fast, adapt to changes quickly and measure everything).
• Must have B.A. or B.S. undergraduate degree.
• Must have 2 years of B2B sales experience (experience in technology industry is a plus).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent presentation skills. Must be able to create powerful sales presentations using Power Point.
• Must have actively used a CRM system.
• Must be expert running email campaigns and mastery over at least one popular tool.
• Motivated self-starter - positive, high-energy, driven individual with a proven ability to move things forward efficiently and effectively with minimal direction.
• Believer of customer development and lean startup principles.
• Able to identify opportunities for improvement and act on them.
• Must be local to Chicago area.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States without requiring sponsorship.