eVisit is a virtual care platform that enables healthcare organizations to deliver care anywhere. eVisit empowers hospitals and health systems to improve patient care delivery, engagement, and outcomes by offering patients quick and easy access to care on their mobile devices or computers. We are looking for an exceptional sales performer who is eager to help us on our mission to simplify healthcare delivery to everyone, everywhere.
You are well spoken, inquisitive, enjoy helping people learn, and are driven. You desire to have a career in sales and likely have already experienced some selling success. People consider you a leader and you are adept at learning and applying new skills. You enjoy the challenge of figuring things out and seek out feedback in order to continue your personal growth. Some experience either in SAAS sales or familiarity with the medical profession is preferred, but not required if you have a history of sales success using the telephone. You must be able to demonstrate a proactive and engaged approach to learning and self improvement. We value a tenacious spirit
This entry level sales position will work closely with eVisit’s BDR Lead and Director of Sales in developing long-term client opportunities. In addition you’ll generate revenue for eVisit by establishing telemedicine market potential through forecasting, prospecting, qualification, and introductions. The primary focus will consist of calling and emailing healthcare industry prospects, which have made product inquiries about eVisit’s software and services; as well as deployment of outbound calls and other online sales techniques.
As an eVisit BDR you will:
- Identify, prospect, develop, and qualify leads for the Account Executive team.
- Initiate sales leads by researching, prospecting, presenting, and scheduling appointments.
- Follow-up with leads from various sources including prospects from the website, marketing qualified leads, webinar attendees, customer referrals, and leads within existing database.
- Take notes during discovery calls with Account Executives and perform routine prospect follow-ups.
- Support eVisit’s marketing efforts by assisting in online, direct mail and other marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with Customer Success and engage our current customer base to drive utilization and revenue.
- Contribute information to eVisit market strategists by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Update sales job experience by participating in training and educational opportunities.
- Assist with the growth of eVisit by completing related tasks as needed.
- Experience in lead qualification or sales
- Demonstrates resilience and aptitude to drive results
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Strong customer focus with the ability to quickly instill trust
- Demonstrates ability to make multiple phone calls a day and has the courage to speak with cold or warm leads
- Exhibits strong business insights
- Capability to plan and align work with quota goals and broader organizational goals
- Experience working with medical practices or have a medical sales background
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Great benefits package including medical, dental, vision, HSA & FSA plans
- Generous PTO plan, plus 10 paid national holidays
- Fun, collaborative environment where the company is working to define the future of telemedicine
- Excellent opportunity for professional growth