Here’s the gist:
Vettery is fundamentally changing the way people hire and get hired. Leveraging machine learning models that track real-time data, monitor trends and predict hiring behavior, we’re able to help companies grow their teams with more accuracy, speed, and compatibility. We’re currently working with over 15,000 companies of all sizes, ranging from Fortune 500 giants to startups based out of co-working spaces.
This is an opportunity for someone who wants to learn the fundamentals of sales, find qualified prospects and help activate clients in the marketplace. Our Business Development Representative (BDR) is responsible for bringing new, qualified companies to the platform. As a BDR, you will work directly with the Client Experience team to build and manage a sales pipeline, as well as help new clients with training and hiring best practices.
Who you are:
- Most importantly, a positive person! You'll be working in a highly demanding and ever-changing startup environment.
- A self-starter who actively seeks projects to work on. Successful people at Vettery thrive because they're always looking for how they can use their unique skills to add value.
- An excellent communicator, with the uncanny ability to practice empathic communication, including a high degree of attentiveness to detail, as well as superhuman interpersonal skills.
- With the above said, we always encourage people of all backgrounds, and all experiences, to apply. More than anyone else, we understand that job requisitions don't always allow your unique work history to shine, and we invite you to show us what you know!
What you'll do:
- Help to deliver an above-and-beyond sales experience through phone, email, and in-person communication
- Prospect for new clients by researching markets and calling/emailing businesses
- Become a Vettery expert: Learn the Vettery marketplace inside and out and evangelize it in the small business world
- Build new client relationships by analyzing, building, and managing a sales pipeline
- Utilize the latest software tools (Salesforce, ZoomInfo, Outreach, Connectifier) in order to accomplish your sales goals
- Go through rigorous sales training including a weekly bootcamp and consistent 1:1s with our sales leadership team
- Competitive salary
- Open vacation & sick time
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Apple laptop computer
- Frequent team outings, lunches, and team building events
- A beautiful office located in a sunny corner in the Flatiron district, recently named one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City
- Lots of free food: stocked kitchen + beverages