Blueboard is an employee recognition and incentives platform powered by hand-curated experiences. Our platform makes it easy for companies to give meaningful rewards, incentives, and gifts—from one-of-a-kind to once-in-a-lifetime experiences. From a luxurious spa day to a trip around the world to see the Northern Lights to a family adventure behind-the-scenes at a local aquarium, we make it simple for companies to give their top performers memorable, meaningful, and personalized experiences. With Blueboard, employees enjoy incredible experiential rewards, and our clients increase employee engagement and elevate their team cultures.
Born and raised in San Francisco, Blueboard launched in 2014 and now serves hundreds of clients across the world. Our global team is over 200 Blueboarders strong, and we are thrilled to be a Great Place to Work, as well as one of Fortune’s Top 100 Workplaces. We are venture-backed by Greycroft, Origin Ventures, Bullpen Capital and others, with offices in San Francisco, San Diego, and Europe. Learn more at Blueboard.com.
We are building a team rich in diverse talents and experiences, and we welcome all applicants. If you’re not sure whether you’re qualified, but you’re passionate about Blueboard, we encourage you to apply!
As an BDR at Blueboard, you will drive new business and be the tip of the spear for our growth team - specifically our Account Managers. You will be strategizing with the team on the best companies and prospects and developing tactics on how to reach out to them. After deciding on a strategy, it will be up to you to execute. That means writing engaging emails, calling key prospects on the phone, and utilizing social channels like Linkedin to generate interest and book meetings with decision makers at our target companies. We help our teammates grow into some of the best sales people in the world, so being a motivated learner is critically important. You will be responsible for helping us grow our company. Think you have what it takes?
- Generate new business by researching companies and connecting with their HR and Sales leaders within our existing clients.
- Achieve engagement metrics for cold calling, email, phone, Linkedin, and more
- Raise interest and awareness of Blueboard experience
- Set meetings for account executives with key contacts at our most valuable accounts
- Collaborate internally with sales team and cross-functionally with marketing, revenue operations, etc
- Provide and implement constructive feedback to improve your cold-calling, email and prospecting skills
- Become an expert at sales tools like Outreach.io, 6Sense, Gong, Salesforce, Linkedin Sales Navigator, and Zoominfo
- Set growth goals with your manager and take advantage of opportunities to learn about the full sales cycle
You might be a great fit if:
- Have up to 3 years of sales development experience.
- You are motivated by challenges and are eager to learn and grow into a world-class salesperson
- You can think creatively and enjoy testing new approaches and tactics
- Rejection does not discourage you
- You’re comfortable speaking on the phone and open to talking to people for several hours each day
- You’ve been a top performer in competitive environments in the past
- You are motivated by results and enjoy being rewarded for your hard work
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, are resourceful, and thrive in unstructured and sometimes ambiguous environments
- You genuinely want to help companies build and improve their culture and create a better place to work
- Bonus points if you have experience working in sales development, preferably for an HR technology or enterprise SaaS company
Blueboard is building a team rich in diverse talents and experiences, and we welcome all applicants. If you’re not sure whether you’re qualified, but you’re passionate about Blueboard, we encourage you to apply.
As a member of the Blueboard team, you can expect:
A competitive salary based on experience
Health, dental, and vision paid up to 90% for employees, and 75% for dependents, as well as as 401(k) plan
Access to Spring Health to give you and your family the tools you need to be well in everyday life.
Monthly ClassPass credits to give you access to thousands of top-rated gyms, fitness studios, salons and spas.
A flexible vacation policy and 12 companywide holidays so that you can refresh, relax, and invest time in your interests
A minimum of 12 days of vacation each year to be eligible for a tenure reward
A robust recognition program includes year-of-service awards and ample opportunities for recognition and reward according to your contributions.
Interesting and fun team events to build meaningful relationships with your colleagues, as well as retreats and occasional work-from-abroad experiences
Receive up to $1k every year to further your career development with the right tools with our L&D Program. A brilliant, inclusive, collaborative, hard-working team to partner with
An incredible opportunity to help build and share an exciting new product that excites and delights people around the world