We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Business Development Representative.
The Business Development team is responsible to address large Enterprise customers and accounts through a multi-channel approach, generating high quality opportunities with efficient hand-over to our Enterprise sales teams to enable target revenue achievement across the DACH region.
As a Business Development Representative you are the face of the brand, the first point of contact with customers and prospects. By identifying the right stakeholders and budget holders and by creating tailored messaging you generate high quality leads. With a clear target to connect with C-level and C-level -1 contacts in our target customer accounts you make sure to continuously build awareness and to create pipeline.
The best team wins and so will you as we´re dedicated to your professional growth. We focus on your skill development and help you progress your career into enterprise software sales.
The work you’ll do:
- Work as our first step in the sales cycle and discover new business opportunities in your industry
- Deliver best in class use case specific pitches to excite our prospects of our solutions
- Use the best channel out of our multichannel approach to address new prospects
- Collaborate closely with your dedicated Account Executives to land new logos
- Address and interact with all relevant persona levels in the target enterprise organization
- Understand accounts’ needs and effectively communicate how Celonis will meet those needs while ensuring 100% satisfaction with all customers
The qualifications you need:
- You have a university degree or equivalent professional training in the commercial sector
- You ideally have corporate work experience in software sales
- You are experienced in leading generation/business development
- You bring excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have a natural sales instinct and strong technical affinity
- You have the ability to take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- You are an expert in working with popular CRM systems such as Salesforce, Sugar etc.
- You are fluent in written and spoken in English, German and another european language are a plus
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], and more)
A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.