8x8, Inc. (NYSE:EGHT) communication solutions help businesses transform their customer and employee experience. With one system of engagement for cloud voice, video, collaboration and contact center and one system of intelligence on one cloud communications platform, businesses can now communicate faster and smarter to exceed the speed of customer expectations. For additional information, visit www.8x8.com
, or follow 8x8 on LinkedIn
, and Facebook
If you love talking about tech, believe in the power of transforming digital customer experience and want to contribute to the growth of a global fast-paced B2B tech company, we want to talk to you. We are looking for an experienced Business Development Representative to lead and manage pipeline generation for our CPaaS business across Asia Pacific.
What will you do in a nutshell?
You will learn the entire 8x8 CPaaS product suite including SMS, ChatApps, Voice, Video and Analytics. You will then work closely with sales and marketing to determine the best market approaches. You will be comfortable building strategies to contact, develop and nurture prospects through the initial stages of the sales process.
You will be able to thrive working autonomously. However, you will receive all the training and development opportunities and support of a global company. We will also provide you with all the necessary tools required to be successful in your role so you can focus on meeting and exceeding your revenue targets.
You will need to have a strong passion for cloud technology and its products, the grit to drive success and the curiosity to care about customers’ pain points and how the 8x8 products can solve them. Sounds like what you’d enjoy. Read on!
* Work with the sales team to ensure leads are constantly collated and nurtured
* Get product updates from product team to follow up on prospects’ queries
* Ensure all existing and new leads go through a healthy leads nurturing process
* Initiate sales development processes by building relationships; qualifying leads and scheduling appointments
* Generate interest from prospects by making the initial presentation and clearly explain the features and benefits of products
* Develop and execute nurture campaigns and marketing sequences to boost customer engagement
* Work with sales team to identify and develop prospecting activities to boost pipeline
* Work in collaboration with field and events marketing to drive attendance at marketing events
* Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on sales such as leads, conversion rates, pipeline, forecasts, deals progression, etc.
* Be accountable for own lead data and prospecting activities
* Improve reporting processes and methodologies
* Minimum 2 years of related experience
* Must enjoy speaking with prospects to establish their needs and pain points
* Possess business skills such as analytic problem-solving, critical thinking, able to communicate effectively and have reasonable industry knowledge
* Knowledge in some digital marketing and social selling tools
* Keen in improving the entire sales development process
* Proven data interpretation and visualisation skills
* Strong sense of responsibility, urgency and initiative
* Passionate in technology and motivated to constantly learn new products features and enhancements
* Proficient in MS 365 and G Suite applications
* Experience using Salesforce advantageous
* Business and Technology degrees will be well regarded