Mirakl is powering the platform economy by providing the leading technology and partner ecosystem needed to launch an eCommerce marketplace. We are:
- The global leader in marketplace platform software, at the heart of digital transformation of the world's largest organizations
- A global company, headquartered in Paris, with 200+ employees and offices in Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, and São Paulo
- A rapidly growing organization that just raised a $70M Series C round of funding from prestigious investors Bain Capital Ventures, Elaia, Felix Capital, and 83 North bringing our total investment to $100M
- Enabling over 200 of the world’s leading B2B and B2C companies including Walmart, Conrad, Urban Outfitters, Siemens, and HPE to offer more, learn more, and sell more
- True to our core values: Innovate & Inspire, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Get Things Done, Go Above & Beyond, and Work Hard Together
Mirakl has grown its headcount by 200% in the past two years and will continue to bring onboard the best and brightest in 2019 and beyond. By 2020, Gartner predicts that over 50% of all online sellers will adopt marketplaces or include third-party sales in their eCommerce ecosystems. To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model and further accelerate our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Business Development Representative
We are looking for a high energy, creative, team oriented Business Development Representative to join our rapidly growing team to extend our success. This Business Development Representative will be responsible for establishing, cultivating and maintaining relationships with leadership level contacts within medium-large sized companies. Those relationships should uncover opportunities to deploy Mirakl’s marketplace platform and yield deeper, more strategic, market insight.
We need self-motivated, high energy, people who can think strategically, are comfortable with conceptual selling, and can create momentum within large and complex organizations. We want candidates that can do those things with passion.
The person will be able to articulate their ability to:
Work entrepreneurially and creatively to find and engage new opportunities within companies where the Mirakl platform can have an impact. This is an important sales development role and so a commercial mindset is crucial!