We revolutionize Customer Service with Artificial Intelligence. Speed, passion and drive are the basis of our DNA. We put our customers at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global and diverse team driving long-term growth and innovation. We believe that anything is possible. We like new ideas, open-mindedness, honesty and we always bring an element of fun into our work. Join our team and be ready to change the world with us.
Some of our awards include: Insurance Disruptor of the Year, Impact Growth EU Tech of the Year, CCW Most Innovative CS Solution, Impact Diamond - Best InsurTech and many more.
We recruit, employ, train, and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, etc. We aim to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work.
About the opportunity
As a Business Development Representative you are the face of our brand and the first point of contact for our future customers and prospects. By identifying the right stakeholders and creating tailored messaging you will be responsible for creating curiosity and excitement for our solution in the DACH market. You will be a key enabler to driving exponential revenue growth in the DACH market.
Your mission at e-bot7
- You will be a critical part of our Sales team and drive pipeline growth in our core DACH market
- Lead generation: qualify cold and warm inbound leads in your assigned industries
- Use the best channel out of our multichannel approach to address new prospects
- Collaborate closely with your dedicated Account Executives to land new logos
- Deliver best in class use case specific pitches to excite our prospects of our solutions
What you need to be successful
- You have a strong passion and interest for the area of Business Development and ideally, you already 6 months or more experience in lead generation in the SaaS space, also as working student or intern
- You are not afraid to pick up the phone and thrive from talking to new people every day
- You have the ability to take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- You have strong interpersonal skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- You have a strong number- and target-focused approach
More reasons to join us
- As a part of the fastest-growing AI startups in Europe, you can benefit from a steep learning curve from day one with a high career growth trajectory
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes, high autonomy and flat hierarchies
- Strong focus on your personal development and career progression with bi-weekly Learning & Development workshops to develop your soft skills
- A cozy office located in the heart of Munich, in Marienplatz, with table tennis, dart board, chill room, as well as 100% home office opportunities
- 100 days a year remote work from anywhere in Europe and your home country
- A chance to meet people from all over the world! (30+ nationalities)
- Get fit! We offer a free gym membership with Urban Sports Club and weekly yoga courses with our colleague and yoga instructor Liv
- Have fun with the team: we organize regular virtual company events such as weekly quizzes, happy hours and cooking sessions
- We care about your mental health: we provide you with nilo.health, a mental well-being platform that allows 1 on 1 counseling sessions, nilo.meditations and additional tools
- Free digital meal vouchers to buy your lunch or dinner, also in home office
- Free German language courses
- Corporate benefits: a wide range of discounts on many brands, such as Apple, Sennheiser, Nike, etc.
- Flexibility to work from the office or your home office. We provide you with the hardware you need to work comfortably from home
- 28 vacation days per year, plus 13 additional Bavarian public holidays
- Visa and relocation support for international candidates
Does this sound like an interesting challenge for you? If so, we’ll look forward to receiving your application!
Do not hesitate to contact Chiara from our HR Team if you have any further questions.