Who's Secure Code Warrior?
Secure Code Warrior is the developer-chosen solution for secure coding. Secure Code Warrior makes the world safer by making secure coding a positive and engaging experience for developers. We succeed with a human approach that uncovers the secure developer inside every coder, helping development teams ship quality code faster so they can focus on creating amazing, safe software for our world. We care about the impact insecure coding has on the world and are driven to make learning secure coding a positive experience, by proudly bringing our unique style of creativity, approachability and fun to this crusade.
Our people are the heart of Secure Code Warrior. We’d be best described as an eclectic and enlightened bunch of people who provide a variety of voices and viewpoints. We pride ourselves on celebrating people for who they are and what they contribute. We are all life-long learners, endlessly curious, with a hunger and spark to grow our company to make a big impact in software safety. You won’t find us overdressed and uninspired (flip-flops are welcome) and we like to put a little fun and cheekiness into everything we do.
You'll work within a Global team of Business Development Representatives, alongside our Director of Sales and in tandem with our marketing team, to scale our business into new territories across the west coast region. You will be both a critical part of our London team and our customer acquisition strategy, ensuring the continued growth of our footprint in the FRBLX market. Our team works across all levels of a prospect's organization to understand their business objectives and help them understand how SCW can help empower developers to build secure code from the start.
What will I do?
- In partnership with Account Executives (AE), develop lists of target prospects for outreach.
- Identify potential prospects, and transition qualified lead to AEs for further follow up.
- Make a great first impression with prospects by demonstrating strong knowledge in cybersecurity, SCW, and our competitors
- Represent our brand and vision at conferences, events, and industry meetups creating and developing interest in SCW.
- Speak with key executives/buyer personas/positions to create and develop interest in SCW.
- Responsible for pipeline growth and forecast accuracy in the FRLBX (France, Belgium, Luxembourg) territory in accordance with expectations set by sales leadership.
What are we looking for?
- 2 years’ experience in a B2B position with an emphasis on sales or sales development.
- A proven history of quota over-achievement.
- Ability to uncover customer and developer needs and effectively differentiate how SCW will help.
- Fluent in French or European Spanish required.
- Working with team members in different time zones will be the new normal for you, so being able to stay determined, even when the answers aren’t in front of you, is essential.
Why Work at Secure Code Warrior
You're joining us at an exciting stage in our journey, and are key to our future success. You’ll have the opportunity to create impact, deliver on your ideas, and use your spark, experience and expertise to help us live long and prosper.
Warriors have full flexibility. We appreciate that you’ll do your best work when you’re rested and energized. With our business operating globally, there’s no 9-5 grind at Secure Code Warrior. You’re encouraged to work the days, times and in the way that suits your best. We also offer generous leave and work from home options so you can make work work for you.
We’re a tight-knit team that values humility, diversity, giving back to the community and to each other. Giving back is key to being a Warrior, and we do what we can to make the world a little bit brighter as we work to make it more secure.
Diversity. Inclusion. They’re more than just words for us. They’re the hard-and-fast principles guiding how we build our teams, cultivate leaders and create a company where every single person feels safe and celebrated. We have a global, multicultural following—we want to reflect that inside our walls and ensure people come as they are, we like it that way!
Sound like a good fit? Apply Now