To support our Global Account Executives team, we are currently searching for a Business Development Representative to focus on EMEA and in particular the DACH Region.
The role's responsibility is to generate New Logo meetings that will support our Sales team to generate pipeline through the identification and qualification of new sales opportunities with prospects within a set of named Assigned Accounts.
The selected candidate will be extremely energetic and ambitious with a “can-do” attitude who enjoys new challenges, is comfortable with change, and wishes to be part of a team and a growing operation. You must have strong interpersonal skills, business acumen, enjoy having great and qualified conversations on the phone and have an established record of initiating high volumes of calls.
This is a sales development role, ideal for someone who wants to progress their career into Sales.
- Calling prospects to generate qualified interest in BOX’ solutions on Target Accounts (New Business) by means of qualified appointments as a first step.
- Involvement in account planning and mapping exercises in collaboration with local sales team through researching purchased databases, publicly available lists, social media, and other sources of prospects.
- Qualify and develop leads from initial contact to a qualified appointment for hand over to local sales team
- Contribute to sales pipeline development through assigned account prospecting to key decision makers (e.g. C level and Director level) and (technical) influencers within organizations.
- Build key relationships with prospects to gain a deep understanding of company and prospects’ goals to enable expansion of BOX’ technology and solutions across the enterprise.
- Undertake cold calling campaigns around specific business propositions or market awareness
- Provide support and be a common point of contact during core business hours for prospects and the direct sales team (by email or by telephone).
- Work closely with Sales to meet prospect/customer requirements during qualification process.
- Qualify incoming leads from various sources including website, marketing events, incoming calls and work closely with the department Manager to ensure proper administration of our closed loop lead management system (Salesforce.com).
- Find and qualify upsell opportunities.
- Align your activities with quarterly/yearly set qualified sales revenue targets.
- Meet monthly/quarterly/yearly KPI’s on OBR as required.
- Experience in contacting organizations with complex Decision-making Units.
- Ability to communicate with different stakeholders' levels. Proven negotiation skills and experience in a role-related environment (Sales related knowledge).
- Experience selling to Global Enterprises is desirable.
- "Can Do" attitude and persistence.
- High level of attention to details.
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a team, sharing information cross-functionally when required.
- Experience in SalesForce.com or a comparable CRM system is required with a demonstrated ability to use the CRM as your primary contact management system; recording all prospect interaction as it occurs.
- Ability to change in response to a rapidly moving competitive environment and to identify and develop sales opportunities.
- Knowledge of German language (fluent level).
Here's the fine print...
Want to learn more? Take a look at our blog to get the last from Gartner and recent announcements: https://blog.box.com/blog/leader-gartner-magic-quadrant-content-collaboration-platforms-2018/
- 30% year-on-year growth
- 97% approval rating of our CEO Aaron Levie and 4.6 culture rating (via Glassdoor)
- Fantastic and diverse bunch of colleagues!
- Active social calendar and communities, including Box Women's Network and PRIDE.
- Flat organization: easy access to talented Directors, VPs and above
- Culture of learning - we value continued development at Box. Host a number of workshops regularly from unconscious bias and radical candor.
- Box.org: Provides nonprofits with the technology resources they need to innovate and fulfill their mission
- Strong benefits inc Pension, Medical, dental cover
- European offices in Munich, Paris, Amsterdam and Stockholm
- 25 days of vacation (plus your birthday off!) and 3 x paid charity days
- Subsidized gym membership and robust wellness program
- Free lunch + lots of snacks and drinks
- Awesome EMEA HQ office in White Collar Factory @ the heart of London tech scene on Old Street roundabout
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.