We are the #1 Enterprise Data Security Platform for Salesforce
Odaseva is the only platform built specifically to help the world's largest and most ambitious Salesforce customers keep their data secured, compliant, and agile.
We are backed by Salesforce Ventures and are proudly one of the top 5% of ISV partners in the Salesforce ecosystem. Fortune 500 companies like Schneider Electric, Toyota, Heineken, John Hancock, and non-profits trust Odaseva with their most complex data management challenges. More than 90 million Salesforce users rely on Odaseva.
In a world of data breaches and ransomware attacks, Odaseva is on the front lines of developing powerful tools to help companies protect their customers' data against attacks, comply with data privacy regulations like GDPR, and give their DevOps teams the tools to manage data at every step of the application cycle management process
It's a great time to join us!
When you join Odaseva, you’ll work alongside some of the most accomplished people in the Salesforce ecosystem.
At Odaseva, being a Business Development Representative is a key role and a strategic position
Your main mission is to interface customers' needs with our proposition and detect the right entry point to provide a more efficient answer to them. You will be a detective and the first point of contact of Fortune 500 companies. You will be the base of every success story in Odaseva.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Researching, identifying and tenaciously generating new opportunities
- Qualifying methodically , building and managing an accurate sales pipeline
- Maintaining a high volume of activity including outbound cold calls, emails and social selling
- Consistently exceeding monthly and annual quota and be well-compensated for doing so
- Tracking customer interactions and information accurately
- Conducting high-level conversations with Senior Executives in prospect accounts
- Thriving on change while remaining highly organized, energetic, and coachable
You will bring:
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or other relevant field
- Proven track record of success prospecting for new business in a B to B context
- Experience being held accountable for KPIs
- Ability to qualify customer needs to deliver a high-quality pipeline of opportunities
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Full professional fluency in both German and English
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a strong passion to learn and develop their skillset
- Prides themselves on exacting attention to detail
- Is Autonomous and proactive
- Is focused with a positive outlook
Odaseva’s values are: Trust, Customer Centricity, Engagement, Excellence, Continuous Innovation, and Teamwork
Odaseva offers an inclusive, supportive work environment where talented people innovate and grow. In our work together, we seek to be smart, humble, hardworking and above all - collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
🔥 Pro-equality, pro-diversity
🔥️ A team of smart and kind people (inspire emulation - not competition)
🔥️ A culture of professional excellence yet casual style
🔥 A place where you can make an impact and grow your career
🔥️ A company at the forefront of data & cloud innovation
🔥 A competitive employer
🔥 Truly international, with offices in Paris, San Francisco, Sydney and London
🔥 In favour of Flex office
Odaseva is an EEO employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.