Matterport is leading the digital transformation of the built world. Our groundbreaking spatial computing platform turns buildings into data making every space more valuable and accessible. Millions of buildings in more than 150 countries have been transformed into immersive Matterport digital twins to improve every part of the building lifecycle from planning, construction, and operations to documentation, appraisal and marketing.
We're excited to announce that Matterport will be publicly listed on NASDAQ this year. It's an exciting time to join us!
Matterport is seeking a talented Sales Development Representative to support fast growing demand for our revolutionary products. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, high-energy representative to be on the front line with a high tech startup, connecting with prospective customers and sourcing new prospects in Korea. The candidate will work closely with the Enterprise Sales Managers to drive growth of the Matterport Platform to medium to large customers. The ideal candidate must possess self-discipline, excellent communication skills both in English and Korean, and the ability to quickly assess a prospect’s needs in a high throughput environment.
- Engage with prospective customers via email or phone or inmail through LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Work alongside the Enterprise sales team to generate new business opportunities that leads to closed won opportunities
- Maintain high outbound calling activity to qualify opportunities and follow up with leads
- Research assigned accounts or prospective customers to understand need and facilitate effective follow up
- Responsible for on-going prospecting and warm-calling potential clients within targeted areas
- Work towards a number of KPI’s and targets including call volumes, setting appointments, emails and mailshots, revenue pipeline and closed won opportunities
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve the sales and lead management process
- Bachelor's degree, well spoken with great use of the english language as you will be dealing with senior leaders across the verticals we sell into
- Fluent in (business) English and Korean
- 1 to 2 years of Inside Sales experience with consumer electronics, hardware or SaaS software products
- Experience selling into Enterprise Accounts
- Experience with CRM tools [Salesforce.com preferred]
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand customer's industry and core business challenges
- Ability to tell a compelling story about how product features can address business issues
Matterport is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
At Matterport, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Matterport is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Matterport is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment and provides a sense of inclusion and belonging.
For information regarding how Matterport collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.