Netomi is an AI-first customer service platform that enables companies to deliver the highest quality customer experiences while significantly reducing cost. Netomi's Relationship Operating System automatically resolves up to 80% of routine customer service inquiries, decreasing resolution time, and increasing customer satisfaction and support quality. The patented, no-code platform works across messaging, chat, email and voice, and understands 100+ languages. Netomi is based in San Francisco and has offices in New York and India.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
Netomi is looking for a mid-level or senior Business Development Representative BDR that enjoys executing the sales plan alongside our Account Executives with the goal to engage and schedule meetings with target contacts. You'll be helping us develop and implement the latest and greatest tools, techniques, and relationship building processes in outbound sales. This isn't your typical sales role, you'll also be a key contributor to the strategy and growth of the company. The ideal candidate has successfully worked in a B2B inside sales role (smiling & dialing, relationship building, appointment setting & lead generation) and is excited about helping contribute to a growing AI startup. Our company is headquartered in San Mateo, CA, but the role will be remote at this time with the possibility of working in a hybrid role based out of either our New York, Toronto, or San Mateo offices in the future.
- Phone outreach to executive/senior-level buyers, setting appointments and interacting with our customers
- Lead Gen: Prospect & qualify sales leads, account and contact research
- Collaborate with Account Executives to plan outreach strategy
- Utilize additional social channels as needed to prospect leads Document all pertinent customer information and conversations into Salesforce /work out of a CRM database
- Meet or exceed weekly metrics and quarterly KPI’s
- Maintain a full pipeline of qualified sales leads
- Be awesome
- The ability to jump between different projects and industries and quickly understand value props for each new client
- Outcome focused, endlessly curious, and innovative – with a tech-first approach
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years experience in B2B inside sales preferred
- Salesforce, similar CRM, Outreach and/ or other sales enablement tools experience is required
- Thrives in a dynamic & collaborative start-up environment as a strategy builder, team member, & independent contributor
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Competitive base + incentive package If you are someone who believes in ongoing personal and professional growth and wants to help shape a growing company, we'd love to talk!
This position is with competitive compensation, benefits.
Even if you don't meet every requirement in this job description, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to work with people who are eager to work for us, especially those with unconventional career paths. Make a case for why you! We're looking for ambitious team players who will add value and stick with us as we grow - not just candidates who check all the boxes!
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team.
Netomi is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.