Omnisend is a powerful marketing automation platform built for growing ecommerce businesses that have graduated past the basic email marketing tools. Our platform combines rich customer data with an omnichannel approach that empowers smart marketers to generate more sales by sending highly personalized messages on various channels. Omnisend is now used by more than 60,000 brands in 170 countries all over the world, sending millions of messages every single day.
We are looking for a passionate and results-driven Business Development Representative to join Omnisend's sales team. As the Business Development Representative, you’ll facilitate initial conversations and develop team-wide best practices.
What you’ll do @Omnisend:
- Develop new business leads and enhance existing relationships;
- Utilize prospecting and research tools, coordinate with assigned reps to qualify opportunities;
- Prepare for and book pitch meetings with target prospects;
- Strategize with team members to innovate & improve the overall business development process;
- Conduct business development best practices with email, phone, and social drips using enablement technology to connect with new prospects;
- Work closely and collaboratively with the partnership team to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans;
- Work internally with other departments to ensure proper quality and quantity of demonstrations.
We expect that you’ll bring:
- 1 year of Sales/Partnership/Account Management experience;
- Experience or desire to work in partnerships and the technology industry;
- Excellent communication skills and command of written and spoken English;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills;
- Very strong work ethic with confidence to work autonomously;
- Highly motivated to succeed both individually and with a young and fast-growing company.
What we offer in return:
- Gross salary starting point from 1900 - 2200 EUR/month and commission based on experience;
- An unlimited learning budget for self-improvement complying with the best interest of Omnisend (after 3 months);
- Working methods and best practices inspired by the best tech companies in Silicon Valley;
- Experienced colleagues to learn from and top-notch equipment to get your work done effectively;
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibilities;
- Private health insurance;
- Unlimited access to psychotherapy;
- Workstation budget (420 Eur);
- Work anniversary gifts like house cleaning services, bikes, or scooters;
- Attractive workations and team-led team-building events.