Wallbox is a global company, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We do this by creating smart charging systems that combine innovative technology with outstanding design and manage the communication between vehicle, grid, building, and charger.
Founded in 2015, with headquarters in Barcelona and selling already in over 80+ countries, our mission is to facilitate the adoption of electric vehicles today to make more sustainable use of energy tomorrow. Our talent has no borders - we welcome over 900 Wallboxers from over 45 nationalities in Europe, Asia, and the Americas!
We’re now the first Spanish unicorn listed on the NYSE ($WBX) and have been recently named amongst LinkedIn’s top 3 Spanish startups.
In day-to-day life, you will see our core values shining through our Wallboxers. The passion and dedication towards our mission will hit you the moment you walk through our doors - and there’s no feeling like it.
Our journey is not plain sailing - it requires proactive, flexible and top performing individuals who are committed to the world of sustainable mobility. But one thing is for sure - it's going to be a fun ride!
The question is: are you ready to change the world with us?
As a Business Development Representative - Spain you will play a vital role in both the growth of the already extensive Wallbox partner portfolio and the acquisition of potential new partners that fit within the Wallbox ideal client profile. This will be a field-based role, working directly in partnership with a CSM / Senior Account Executive, which involves regular visits to branches / satellite locations of Wallbox partners across Spain. You will be a brand ambassador for Wallbox, keeping partners up to date with the latest changes and enhancements to our solutions, upskilling and training to increase sell through and closing new sales within existing partner accounts. Also, liaising with sales and marketing departments to implement initiatives to increase joint Wallbox and partner awareness and ultimately grow the Wallbox market share throughout the Spanish EV marketplace.
● Map out locations throughout Spain, within the Wallbox partner network
● Lead the growth of the Wallbox partner network by identifying and closing new opportunities
● Identify objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales within Wallbox partners
● Follow-up of the sales pipeline on a daily basis and make sure all activities (call/mail/f2f) are in Salesforce
● Identify new business opportunities through networking, referrals and traditional “hunting” channels to grow Wallbox market share
● Work with the Sales team Spain, to transmit local knowledge and requirements to create new business opportunities
● Set up, plan and execute in store joint marketing initiatives to develop Wallbox brand awareness nationwide (breakfast meetings, events, training etc.)
● Build local relationships and grow the customer base to increase sell through with existing clients
● Work directly in partnership with your CSM / Account Executive to achieve joint targets within this partner base
● Report back to and collaborate with Sales Management on sales activities and Marketing team on marketing initiatives
● Continuously feedback on local market requirements back to HQ
● Collaborate with sales management in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the region
● Around 1-2 years’ of relevant sales experience
● Relevant business development experience with the B2B market
● Experience in EV Charging Solutions and / or Distribution channels would be a plus
● Proven track record in E2E hunting and closing of new business within the Spanish market
● Autonomous, self-starter, as this role will be prominently field based
● Proven commercial, networking and negotiation skills
● Process driven salesperson, who can identify new business / upsell opportunities in any environment
● History of overachieving targets in a market leading organisation
● Consistent track record working in a dynamic and collaborative environment
● Ambitious and hungry individual who has a desire to grow professionally in line with Wallbox and the EV market
● English fluent and other asian languages.
● Willing to travel all across Spain
Please submit your CV in English
*At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.