Our client is fast growing company based in PARIS! that has developed an all-in-one software for non-profits.
As part of the team, you will play a key role in the opening of the US market.
You will be required to work on the following missions:
- Prospecting a large volume of associations to detect and qualify Key Account leads using all channels: calls, email sequences, social networks, networking, etc.
- Make appointments for key account sales representatives
- Helping to meet scope statement
- Work with the team to structure the prospecting process (sourcing, process, targets, tools, discourse)
- Conduct demonstrations in support of the Sales team.
Ideal job to start your commercial career. Depending on your motivation, your skills and your results, you will be able to evolve quickly within this fast-growing organisation!
- Strong attraction for a commercial career
- Dynamism, autonomy and creativity to go after leads
- Sense of challenge, willingness to exceed objectives
- Rigor and efficiency in follow-up
- Ability to work in a team
- Interest in the web and the associative world
- Work in the city center of Paris
- VISA Sponsor
- Friendly team with a great work ambiance
- Full-time contract CDI
Employment type: full-time
Other 2 positions available for senior profiles with management experience.
Job Type: Full-time