Mindtickle provides a comprehensive, data-driven solution for sales readiness and enablement that fuels revenue growth and brand value for dozens of Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies and hundreds of the world’s most recognized companies across technology, life sciences, financial services, manufacturing, and service sectors.
With purpose-built applications, proven methodologies, and best practices designed to drive effective sales onboarding and ongoing readiness, mindtickle enables company leaders and sellers to continually assess, diagnose and develop the knowledge, skills, and behaviors required to engage customers and drive growth effectively. We are funded by great investors, like – Softbank, Canaan partners, NEA, Accel Partners, and others.
Mindtickle, Inc. is looking for an Enterprise Sales Development superstar to join a growing team that’s bringing the best training strategy and platform to the world’s top sales organizations.
Come work in one of the hottest spaces in tech, grow your sales career and drive a quality pipeline for our Enterprise Sales team!
Who You Are:
- Highly motivated with a first in, last out mentality.
- Focused and Persistent; You 'find a way to find a way'.
- Sales career path oriented.
- Team player.
- Comfortable building relationships over the phone.
- An objection handling master.
- Organized; Time is your most valuable asset, you use it wisely.
- Comfortable working in the US shift.
What You’ve Got:
- 1 - 3 years in a related sales role.
- Sales tools experience (Salesforce, Linkedin, Outreach, ZoomInfo, Seamless.ai, etc).
- Experience with Account-Based Marketing (ABM) strategies and tools like DemandBase.
- College degree in relevant subjects.
- Experience cold calling/emailing, setting meetings, and crushing quotas.
- No excuses. You play like a champion.
- Set up qualified net new business meetings for our Enterprise Sales team.
- Make 60+ outbound calls per day.
- Utilize the phone, email, and social strategies.
- Research to build out strategic accounts and identify target personas.
- Keep ALL activities updated in our CRM instance.
- Strategize with Marketing on the best messaging and market positioning for our platform.
- Bring a positive attitude every day and understand YOU make the culture and YOU drive our success as a company.
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks, great learning opportunities & growth.
But what we enjoy the most about working here is probably the work itself and our colleagues. Check out our glassdoor page (4.7/5) to see why our employees love us.
Our culture reflects the globally diverse backgrounds of our employees along with our commitment to our customers, each other, and a passion for excellence.
To know more about us, feel free to go through these videos:
To view more videos, please access the below-mentioned link:
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.