Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) to play a key role in helping us build the foundation for our Sales team by engaging new Enterprise prospects for Webflow. You'll have a direct impact on the growth of the company by managing our lead pipeline and identifying sales opportunities.
About the role
Location: Denver, Colorado
- Salary: Base salary of $49,700 and on target variable compensation of an additional $21,300. On Target Earnings is $71,000.
As a Business Development Representative you’ll …
- Create a fantastic first impression for Webflow’s new Enterprise customers who reach out to us to learn more about our products
- Qualify inbound leads, maintain active engagement with new and existing leads, identify new opportunities and engage potential clients
- Collaborate with Demand Generation to drive continuous improvement in lead quality, conversion rates, and pipeline generation
- Maintain & respond to live inquiries via chat from Webflow’s website
- Help create a database of CRM intelligence by consistently logging activities and keeping information up to date in Salesforce
- Become a Webflow product expert and convey our value proposition to potential customers
- Continuously evaluate and improve our sales processes with an emphasis towards building to scale
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as a Business Development Representative if you:
- Are a proactive, resilient initiator who is excited about a career in sales
- Have fantastic communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to explain complex concepts in a simple way
- Are comfortable being on Zoom video calls
- Are passionate about Webflow’s mission(s) and the no-code movement
- Are a team player with a proven ability to work cross functionally and deliver results
- Are passionate about technology and knowledgeable (or excited to learn) about web design, development and Webflow products
- Have a growth mindset
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that what we’re doing doesn’t define our success — so we focus on our “why" and "how"
To empower everyone to create for the web — and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
Our Core Behaviors:
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Business Development Rep and a human being
Ready to apply?
This role is required to be in-office in Denver until our Incubation Program is completed (average length of 18 months). After that time, pending performance, this role will be remote eligible.
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application!
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.