Boomr is looking for an effective and highly motivated Sales Specialist to join our Business Development team.
As a Sales Specialist, you’ll be the first point of contact for small business prospects that are evaluating our award-winning employee time tracking software. You will also be an integral member of our channel partner team, orchestrating outbound sales initiatives that target accounting firms, CPA firms, outsourced CFOs and HR consultants.
The Sales Specialist will support Business Development objectives by 1) identifying and contracting new partnerships with the aforementioned advisor channels, 2) actively managing relationships with inbound leads to optimize for conversions and revenue and 3) reporting routine updates to the Business Development team and company leadership.
As a Sales Specialist, you’ll be responsible for driving revenue growth. Measures of success include welcoming/onboarding our newest leads/advisors, achieving revenue quota and ensuring partners and their customers have a successful start with Boomr. Building relationships will be key in addition to setting goals, tracking performance, and improving outcomes along the way.
Our team lives and works every day by our Core Values, and Boomr has fostered a culture where we help each other and contribute to each other's success. We have high expectations of ourselves and never stop seeking to improve. If this sounds like you, and the idea of working directly with the co-founders and leadership team of a fast growing startup, then we'd love to hear from you.
- Qualify, nurture and convert inbound leads and trial users by phone and chat
- Book product demos for the Sales team
- Act as a liaison between Boomr and accountant channel partners
- Identify new accountant channel partners through sales prospecting
- Take prospects through our sales process and on-board them in to our Advisor Program. Discovery calls, presentations/demos etc.
- Enable partners to be successful through proper onboarding, education, and conducting product training to increase engagement and added revenue
- Utilize Reply.io, Intercom, Google Sheets and Hubspot to organize partners, report, and analyze results
- Work directly with the VP of Customer Experience to manage advisors during the sales/on-boarding process
- Report and work directly with co-founders on hitting key revenue growth milestones through our Partnership Program
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience working with channel partners or related sales experience. Tech/SaaS experience is preferred.
- You are diligent with building out systems, processes and procedures for prospecting
- A demonstrated proficiency with Hubspot, Intercom, Google Sheets and Reply.io is preferred.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Business or an applicable field of study
- You have phenomenal communication and negotiation skills
- You thrive off of the excitement of joining a fast-growing technology startup and being a key member of the Business Development team
- Competitive base salary, determined by qualifications and experience
- Generous commission structure
- Employer-sponsored health benefits
- Gym/Health and Wellness Stipend
- Fast-paced startup environment with direct access to an experienced leadership team