As part of the Strategic Brand Partnerships team (Electronics Cluster), you will be responsible for delivering exceptional growth of key Electronics brands in Shopee Mall.
- Manage key brand relationships and align brand investment via Joint Business Planning
- Develop and execute sales and marketing strategies to drive GMV and profit
- Secure new product launches, sponsorship and exclusive mechanics each month/quarter
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure operational excellence and effective tracking is carried out for continuous improvement
- Negotiate with brands to secure short-term investments needed to deliver monthly sales
- Study market landscape shift to segment and prioritise resources for long-term growth plans
- 1 - 2 years work experience in technology, CE, retail industries, primarily focused on sales, business development, or marketing
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Cross-team coordination, project management, and external-facing skills
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems using data
- High attention to detail and ability to work in a high pressure environment
- Experience with graphic design tools e.g. Photoshop is a plus
This job is not available anymore...
This job has been filled or removed by Shopee.
... but we can help you!
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Business Development - Singapore, Key Account Management (Strategic Brands - Electronics) job post.