Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work under retail inventory planner to support in purchase order creation
- Work with the team on other ad-hoc supports such as listing creation, listing quality improvement, update of stock inventory etc
- Entry level with diploma or above
- Detail oriented, very meticulous and responsible
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheet
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Exceptional sense of ownership and responsibilities
- A high level of enthusiasm and commitment
- A dynamic, result-driven personality
- Strong interest to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to work independently, navigate ambiguities and problem-solve in a logical manner
This job is not available anymore...
This job has been filled or removed by Shopee.
... but we can help you!
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Business Development - Singapore, Retail Operations Team Assistant job post.