About Delivery Hero:
Delivery Hero is a leading global online food ordering and delivery marketplace with number one market positions in terms of restaurants, active users, and orders in more countries than any of its competitors across 40 countries in Europe, the Middle East & North Africa (MENA), Latin America and the Asia-Pacific region. Delivery Hero also operates its own delivery service in 200+ high-density urban areas around the world. The Company is headquartered in Berlin and has over 21,000 employees. For more information, please visit www.deliveryhero.com
foodpanda is dedicated to bringing food lovers around the world their favorite meals from curated local restaurants. Since its creation, the on-demand food delivery service has grown to more than 100,000 partner restaurants in more than 325 cities across 13 Asian and Central European countries globally. foodpanda is active in Bangladesh, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Romania and Bulgaria. It belongs to Delivery Hero, worldwide leader of the food delivery industry. For more information visit www.foodpanda.my About the Job: As our Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for signing partnership agreements between foodpanda and the best-in-class restaurants and Shops.
What will you be doing?
• Business Development Executives at foodpanda are responsible for driving B2B sales, seek and secure a new partnership with vendors
• Passionate and should have a keen interest in the food and beverage industry with a desire to sign up the best local and international vendors
• Be the local market expert: You know the best restaurant & shops in Malaysia and always able to provide recommendations
• Gather both restaurant and shops feedback, monitor competitor activity and provide recommendations for improvements to management
• Be the brand ambassador: Conduct cold calls and walk-ins, schedule in person meetings and sell foodpanda service to potential vendors which include tiptop shops and restaurants in Malaysia
• Exceed sales targets & performance-based goals while working independently • At the same time, ventured to become part of our international network and high skilled team
• You have the chance to gain an inside perspective of our fast-growing business by being responsible for the business from day 1
• Manage a portfolio of vendors which includes restaurant & shops accounts and exceed goals for account retention, development, and maintenance
Who are we looking for?
• You have successfully completed a Bachelor’s degree
• At least 1 year of work experience in sales, MNCs, consulting, e-commerce or start ups
• Strong management skills: manage and motivate your team in the field.
• Flexibility, restaurants & shops do not always operate on 9-to-5 schedules
• Outgoing and confident in their appearance
• Self-motivated with the ability to work remotely and under pressure
• You are very proactive and could lead independent projects
• Excellent English skills complete your profile
• You are an ‘out-of-the box’ thinker and want to always challenge the status quo