Grow Stripe through partnerships.
The Business Development team identifies worthwhile partners, negotiates and closes deals, and manages and cultivates ongoing partnerships. We're looking for help defining and executing a partnership strategy that achieves user and revenue growth. The Business Development team collaborates across teams internally--from engineering to sales and legal.
- Identify partnership opportunities and lead all aspects of deal execution, including prioritization of partners, strategic and financial assessment, transaction structuring and negotiation.
- Work on partnerships including, but not limited to, product integration partnerships with internet companies and distribution partnerships with financial institutions, developer shops and agencies.
- Manage established partnerships to increase the adoption of Stripe, and extend our relationship with the partner.
- Build partnerships with other companies that can help make Stripe's products and services better for users.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Prior experience doing business development for a high-growth technology company.
- Experience negotiating and managing commercial relationships.
- Strong grasp of technology and payments.
- Expertise in developing business and investment cases, financial analysis and modeling, understanding of legal agreements.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task with excellent organization skills.
- Strong internal and external communication abilities, and interpersonal skills.
- Comfort with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity.
Nice to haves
- Technical degree in Computer Science
- Programming or product management experience
You should include these in your application:
- A summary of why you're interested in working on partnerships at Stripe.
- A summary about some of the most challenging and/or creative partnerships you've worked on.
- Identify a potential Stripe partner. Create a presentation for this partner that gives them an understanding of the opportunity to work with Stripe and a recommended business structure for our relationship. Separately, assess this partner from a strategic and financial perspective.