Honeypot is Europe’s tech-focused job platform for Software Developers, DevOps, Data Scientists, Product Owners, and Engineering Leaders. Honeypot was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Kaya Taner (AppLift) and Emma Tracey (Lifa Communications) and is backed by influential angel investors and advisers from the Berlin startup and tech scene.
We believe in empowering engineers and technical people and are driven by a 100,000-strong developer community and approximately 1500 companies and growing.
Honeypot is entering the rapid scale-up phase and we are looking for a highly-driven, curious and creative person to join us as a Business Development trainee.
- You actively look for, negotiate and close smart and sustainable business partnerships with B2B clients
- You fill, manage and monitor the client pipeline by using a CRM
- You co-set structured sales targets and develop the company's revenues
- You work closely with Marketing and your direct team on cool and creative marketing ideas that spark true enthusiasm in our customers and partners (no need to hold back - we can go crazy here ;-)
- You attend industry fairs and are the face-to-the-customer
- You work independently and manage your own work
- You bring in your own ideas and strive for constant improvement
- You work closely with the company's product and marketing teams to improve our products and services according to client needs
- Completed Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably in Business Administration or any other related field (applicants are usually in the top 20% of their academic or professional peer group)
- Fluency in German (and English) is a MUST
- At least 1 year prior professional experience in customer facing roles (e.g. Business Development, Account Management) or HR/recruiting related roles
- Previous experience in startups and/or selling technology-based products strong plus
- Very strong motivation to make a successful career within start-ups
- Excellent communication, presentation and relationship-building skills
- True love for building lasting (client-)relationships and stellar dealmaking abilities
- Very strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to take ownership and drive both operational tasks as well as more strategic decisions
- Mindset and ability to work/communicate in a fast-paced environment
- Belief that awesome things are MADE to happen :-)
- First-hand learning from experienced entrepreneurs/startup professionals on how a company is built from scratch
- An environment that embraces freedom and autonomy and values team spirit and open communication
- Insight into the Berlin and Amsterdam startup scene and access to a well-established network
- A training budget and a culture that pushes for continuous learning
- Bi-annual overnight off-sites and regular team events
- Large Kreuzberg office and Friday night drinks every week
Please send us a message together with your resume of why you are the right fit for this job and what motivates you about this job.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Please apply in English