Honeypot is a developer-focused job platform, on a mission to get every developer a great job. We believe developers should have all the information they need to choose a job they love: whether that’s based on a cutting-edge tech stack, an inspiring team or just good old-fashioned salary. In our world, that means no more spam and empty promises from headhunters, no more sending the same application to multiple companies. To achieve this we are building a platform where companies apply to developers, not the other way around.
- First-hand learning about tech recruitment
- Opportunity to gain an understanding of different technologies used by developers
- Environment that embraces freedom and autonomy and values team spirit and open communication
- Chance to become a ping pong champion!
- Competitive salary package
- Insight into the Berlin startup scene and access to a well-established network
- Work with top-performing Jedis in the startup center of Berlin :-)
- You significantly contribute to the overall success of the Talent Management Team and the company as a whole
- You consult developers during their Honeypot experience
- You take calls with developers to help onboard them to the product
- You work independently and manage developers as they move through the recruitment pipeline
- You support in other areas if needed
- Completed Bachelor's or Master’s degree, preferably in HR or Business Informatics or any other related field (applicants are usually in the top 20% of their academic or professional peer group), interest /experience in recruiting or technology is a plus
- You are a people person but you are also curious about technology and eager to learn about the latest trend in programming
- Previous experience in startups strong plus
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills, fluency in English is a must, fluency in other languages is a plus
- Very strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Very strong motivation to make a career within start-ups
- Ability to take ownership and drive both operational tasks as well as more strategic decisions
- Mindset and ability to work/communicate in a fast-paced environment
- Belief that awesome things are MADE to happen :-)
Please send us a message together with your resume of why you are the right fit for this job and what motivates you about this job.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!